Hello beautiful souls
Huge spelling error 😬
I hope that life has been good to you. I have recorded yet another most requested video which is my skincare routine. I hope I shared some helpful tips with you and that soon your skin too will start looking great. My biggest tip is for you to be consistent by that will show results in the long run. Understand your skin type and I wish you luck. I hope you enjoyed and Also, thank you guys so much for helping me reach 100 subscribers, I am super excited to continue growing.
Thanks for watching.
Hi Everyone! Today I’m showing you guys my updated skincare routine. In this video I’m gonna explain all about skin Acids in my skincare, why I make sure I don’t mix certain acids and all the steps in my routine. Plus I have added sunscreen to this video, unlike my previous video. Hehe 😅
Hope you enjoy this video!! xx
https://vixentutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1579893640_maxresdefault.jpg7201280TheDarkSkinBeauty21https://vixentutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/vixen-tutorials.pngTheDarkSkinBeauty212020-01-24 19:20:402020-01-24 19:20:44Trapped in the Desert : My Desert Skincare Routine
Thought I would share in details my fav products currently! Removing your makeup at night will truly change your skin for the better. Hope you enjoy!
**also hope you get a good laugh that my earring fell out half way through and landed in my hood for the rest of the video 😂 #diamondsinmyhood
1. Remove Makeup with Pacifica Rose Water Wipes from @target.
2. Spray face with Pacifica Rose Water Toner from @target.
3. Cleanse with Glam Glow Daily Conditioning Cleanser.
4. Mask with Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Mask (Once a week)
5. Add in some Blaq Eye Masks with Hyaluronic Acid
6. Remove and Tone again with Pacifica Toner
6. Apply Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Cosmedica (@amazon) // I use this for a week after a facial, helps my skin not peel/crack so much after the work I had done.
7. Use LED Facial Light (@amazon) in the color blue to help minimize acne.
8. Moisturize with Tatcha Water Cream for Ultimate Hydration.
9. Last but not least, minimize those fine lines with Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm Eye Cream. Dab in.
Headband is from @Tjmaxx
Check out my Social Media 👇🏼
Facebook biz page: Lkbeautybar
https://vixentutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1579885991_hqdefault.jpg360480C Mezahttps://vixentutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/vixen-tutorials.pngC Meza2020-01-24 17:13:102020-01-24 17:13:12MY EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE: GET UNREADY WITH ME//Simple Night Routine//Skincare Routine