VLOGCEMBER #18: girly christmas gift exchange w/ besties ♡

WELCOME TO VLOGCEMBER DAY 18! SUBSCRIBE FOR A MONTH FULL OF SHOPPING, BEAUTY, SKINCARE, MOM LIFE, AND FOOD 🙂

Open me for more info xoxo

Places to find me
♡INSTAGRAM: sadiedaniels_

Business Inquiries:
Sadiekins21@gmail.com

#vlogmas #vlogcember #sadiexo

M Y F A V S

Body by Bree Fitness Program

FAVORITE FRAGRANCES
30% off off your first order: SADIEXO

BODY PRODUCTS TO MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE SUGAR:

Favorite Self Tanner:

1. Sara Marie
    Sara Marie says:

You look gorgeous! I love Lindsey's home decor. I love how you guys say friend lol Mkayla(idk how to spell her name) but I've always thought she is so funny. I think it's so sweet how you guys do this every year and how mkayla gets you things random throughout the year. So sweet. I didn't know your suppose to get a different brush that often!

2. Johnnel Adderley
    Johnnel Adderley says:

Hey Sadie, you all look super fabulous and I also look forward to you, Makayla and Lindsey's gift exchange, y'all always have me cracking up, especially when you try to guess what you gift is😂😂.
    Thank you as always for sharing darling ❤️, take care and have wonderful week 🤗💖🎄❄️☃️.

3. Jan jan
    Jan jan says:

Hi Sadie girl 💝 Your annual Girlfriend Christmas is so fun 🎄 I have a request…when you ladies open the gifts …would you show us what they are & what color & brand etc. ( More detail ) Please ⁉️Please ⁉️ I always get excited along with you pretties 🎄🎀🎄 Thank You for sharing in the festivities 🎄🎄🎄

4. LifeAsDani
    LifeAsDani says:

Lindsey’s place is so beautiful n cozy!! 🪵🤎Sadie I’ve always wondered does Makayla have an accent at all I always kinda hear something ?! Or am I cray cray lol
    All you girlies looked so beautiful 💕

5. Midwest Molly
    Midwest Molly says:

I LOVE MiKayla!! Lindsay seems so sweet as well. I'm just always so happy to see Mikayla pop up in your videos. It's like when a big celebrity guest stars on your favorite tv show! She just seems so kind, genuine, and generous. The way she shows her love to you and Oakley warms my heart. May we all be blessed with a friend like her 🙂

6. Amanda Woods
    Amanda Woods says:

Aww!! So nice to see Lindsey and Makayla. I watch your gift exchange every year. Sadie, you look stunning!! I love those lashes on you. 😍
    Merry Christmas 🎄

7. Pam Waskey
    Pam Waskey says:

Love seeing you exchanging gifts with your 2 best friends missed seeing Oakley and Teddy in the video . Wishing Scott , Oakley , Teddy and you a very Merry Christmas on Sunday . Love your videos love your hair your so pretty Sadie