How To Apply Press On Nails Perfectly (must try!)

Whats your fav kind of manicure? thumbs up if you enjoy the video πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»

Products Used:
Glamnetic Press On Nails in Creme De Nude
Nail Polish Remover
Paper Towel (haha)
Nail Glue (included in nail kit)

Hi, I’m Alexandra. I believe life can be both glorious, tricky and even painful.. which we all know. Beauty is a practice I have enjoyed from early childhood as a way to build my confidence in myself. Not just on “special” occasions, but in my every day life and decision making. On my YouTube channel I show you practical steps and psychology to understand and apply methods in all areas of beauty; inclding fashion, makeup, hairstyling and femininity, to help us evolve and transform into our personal visions. I believe when a girl feels good about herself, she can make better choices for herself in ALL areas of life. Welcome to my channel, I’m glad you found me.

Join Me On Social:
Instagram: @AlexandrasGirlyTalk http://bit.ly/1TSclUm
Facebook: Alexandra Beth https://goo.gl/dtTo71

Business Inquiries: abeth.pa@gmail.com

FTC: this video is not sponsored

1. Polly The Homeless
    Polly The Homeless says:

I've tried everything possible to make press on last but I never succeded. I always feel they are like, not anchored enough and sadly they last like, a few hours at most. Am I the only one having this problem?

2. lizzycify
    lizzycify says:

The best tutorial on press nails so far, thank you!! Well I actually prefer UV at home gel nails 'striplac' . Easy to put on and quickly drying with the UV led lamp. Lasts for weeks too.

3. Ragh
    Ragh says:

This is so easy when you have perfect nail shape
    I mean you can just grow out your natural nails at this point
    My nail pad is very short and the nail itself gets wider and wider so this is a no go for meπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    I guess god does have his favourites

4. 99medusa
    99medusa says:

What type of cuticle hydrator did you use? I tried to look up oil, free, hydrators for cuticles and couldn’t find anything. Thank you so much for these videos even as a 55-year-old woman I learn new things every day!

5. Cleo
    Cleo says:

MY BIG TIP – If you have to size down or you test the fit and it feels tight or snug, bend the fake nail so it’s flatter and less of a curve that hugs your nail too tight.

6. Sarah Coletti
    Sarah Coletti says:

Also, another little thing for most people to know is that it's not always the case that both hands will require the same sizes. I know a lot of people who have hands with different sized middle fingers and thumbs and such. Best thing to do is take a clear piece of tape and put it across the widest part of your nail. Then, for each finger, mark the edges of your nails on the tape with a sharpie. After you've done that you can lay them all out in order and use a measuring tape to truly find your ten sizes. I hope this helps! I love me some press on nails! The sets I get from Etsy look like I paid hundreds when in reality it's a small fraction of that! πŸ’–

7. L P
    L P says:

I have been getting mine done in a salon for decades but this makes me want to try press on nails. Can you recommend a brand that you love & the best glue that you have found? XO

8. Joanna
    Joanna says:

I just got my acrylics off AND NEVER AGAIN😭😭😭 my nails hurt. They got off some of my natural nail layers and they are red and so thin! I'm never going to a salon again and am only going to use press on nails or nail polish from now on.