Ano ba ang CORRECT ORDER ng isang SKINCARE ROUTINE? | Jan Angelo

Ano ba ang nauuna dapat sa isang skincare routine? Paano i-layer ang mga products? Lalong lalo na’t kapag beginner ka, minsan nakaka-confuse talaga. Check out this video para malinawan ka!

______________________________________________________
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

☀️ Belo SunExpert Face SPF 40 PA+++ (50ml)* https://bit.ly/2GbPuVi

☀️ Belo SunExpert Whitening Sunscreen (50ml) SPF 50 PA++* https://bit.ly/345vTyp

* – These are AFFILIATE links, meaning I get a small commission when you buy a product using these links. Pero wala itong kasamang patong—it’s the same price even if you buy without using the link. But if you do, you would be helping me grow my channel even more. ❤️
______________________________________________________

VIDEO REFERENCES:
• Dr. Andrea Suarez – How to layer skincare | Dr Dray – https://youtu.be/d9fsPMrLYNs

CONNECT WITH ME:
Instagram: @ongiel
TikTok: @ongiel
Facebook: https://facebook.com/janangelo.skincare
Business/PR: info.janangelo@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor do I claim to be, an expert on the field of dermatology. I am neither a dermatologist nor a licensed esthetician. My videos are simply from the view of an experienced consumer of different skincare brands and products, and my own interpretation of what I have researched—be it from dermatology journals to information given out by dermatologists, chemists, and/or licensed estheticians online or in person. I am, however, very open to discussion and feedback to any lapses in understanding that I may have of these information. Overall, my main purpose is to inform and help consumers make wiser decisions. My opinions on skincare products reflects only my experience and should not be taken as end-all be-all facts. What works for me may not work for you. Your mileage may vary. 🙂

1. Jan Angelo
    Jan Angelo says:

GUYS MAY MALI SA NILAGAY KO! In my current routine, sa PM, it should be: oil cleanser -> cleanser -> moisturizer -> acne meds.

Same sa Sunday PM! Oil cleanser -> cleanser -> exfoliant (wash off) -> moisturizer. I double cleanse guys!! 😬✨

Anyway, some more notes for this video:

• Hindi ko sinama ang face mists and eye creams dahil hindi sila essential sa skincare routine. Pero if gusto niyo talaga, face mists can be used as a "hydrating toner", then ang eye cream, kung kelan man kayo maglalagay ng moisturizer.

• There is generally no 100% perfect, end-all be-all rule to put on skincare. Binibigyan ko lang ng idea ang mga lost or overwhelmed sa skincare.

• If using prescription meds, ang best sundan is ALWAYS kung ano ang way na prinescribe ng derm ninyo.

Ayun lang! Sana mas nalinawan ang mga lost 💖 Happy Sunday and remember, #HindiTONERAngMicellarWater 🤬🤪

2. Benedict Aspera
    Benedict Aspera says:

Magandang umaga sa lahat. Mag stastart po ako ng skin care routine ko and so far ito po nabili ko for a simple routine lang sana:

• Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
    • Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Moisturez
    • Can make Mermaid Skin Sunscreen
    • The Ordinary
    – Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1% Serum
    – Granactive Retiniod Vitamin A Retinol
    – Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support

PANO PO AT ANONG TAMANG PAGKA SUNOD- SUNOD PO NIYA? PA TULONG PO!

3. Cabrera, Pauline S.
    Cabrera, Pauline S. says:

Hello po. May I ask if ok lang po na gumamit ng Glycolic Acid like the ordinary before putting wild leaf vitamin C serum sa skin care routine? If ok lang po na sabay sila sa skin care routine?

4. SHIMMA VLOGS
    SHIMMA VLOGS says:

hi im having an acne scars po.
    and your routine is what I am using now. In my case lately , I am a night shift worker, I just wanna ask if same parin ba yung routine na gagamitin ko. im awake at night, and i sleep by morning, pa help naman po 🙁

5. Jaybaj Babul
    Jaybaj Babul says:

Naguluhan nako kung ano dapat gamitin hahah I currently used set of Kojic derma white , soap toner and evening cream and morning cream but I'm not totally satisfied of the effects. I feel like irritating my skin

6. Ali Ulangkaya
    Ali Ulangkaya says:

Hi. Gumagamit ako ng hello glow acne defense set. And I am new with niacinamide and retinol. Pwde ba ipag sabay? If yes, paano ang proper step by step na pag lagay ng mga product. Thank you

7. Anna Del Rosario
    Anna Del Rosario says:

been using toner pero mas lalong nagmamantika ang face ko. nagmicellar water din ako dati nung nagwork ako kasi babad sa araw, sunscreen at alikabok. now na breastfeeding mom, i keep my routine to minimal.
    am: cleanser, vit.c serum(malakas daw magboost ng sun protection ang vit. c serum) ang sunscreen
    pm: cleanser, niacinamide serum, moisturizer with spf(iba sa gamit kong sunscreen sa am)
    no exfoliating products, no retinol at bawal sila for breastfeeding mommy. so far maganda raw ang skin ko sabi ng mga kakilala ko. really less is more para di bugbog ang skin. i didn't double cleansing kasi hindi ako nagmamake up.