I've Been Using this Palette NONSTOP! (4 Eyeshadow Tutorials)

I’ve been using this palette nonstop!
Use code ZABRENA for 10% off!
Get the palette here: https://shopalterego.com/products/harmony
#affordablemakeup #eyeshadow #tutorialmakeup #easymakeup

What lashes were you wearing?
Look No. 1
“Fresh” from my lashline; get them here: https://inkyminkylashes.com/product/fresh/

Look No. 2
‘Positivity’ from my lashline; get them here: https://inkyminkylashes.com/product/positivity/

Look No. 3
KISS ‘I Fancy You’ lashes https://go.magik.ly/ml/1ogl8/

Look No. 4
KISS ‘I Fancy You’ lashes https://go.magik.ly/ml/1ogl8/
*Links included are affiliate links 🙂

❤️ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. ❤️
– Psalm 139:23-24

Apollo Beach, FL 33572

Thank YOU for watching!
XOXO!
Z

1. Corbett FAMILY
    Corbett FAMILY says:

What is the Alter Ego palette a dupe for? Please do more eyeshadow tutorials! All of your Wet ‘n Wild tutorials from pre-pandemic are what hooked me on your tutorials and channel!

2. Jo-Ann Dutschke
    Jo-Ann Dutschke says:

I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to post.
    I haven't watched YouTube since February when my Dad passed away. Who knew I was such a Daddy's Girl? I have been so focused on probate, continuing to take care of Mom and the house, with the bare minimum of time spent on myself that I haven't watched YouTube in almost 10 month!
    YOUR videos are where I am starting. I knew they were just the thing I needed to watch to take my mind off of the world around me, when I finally had the times to do so. I wanted to thank you for keeping such a wonderfully consistent spirit. Your attitude is still one of the best out there!

I need to congratulate you on baby #3! I didn't know/remember hearing about this wonderful event! I am happy to hear you have been blessed with another child. God is so good, isn't He?!!?
    Praying many blessings to you all through the coming Christmas Season and a thoroughly Joyous New Year!!
    Take care.

3. Hotsaru
    Hotsaru says:

Absolutely love alter ego, this pallet is so stunning. As all of their pallets I have purchased have been. Their lipstick collection is amazing too. Thank you for sharing your eye looks, absolutely beautiful

4. Jayne Look
    Jayne Look says:

How about taking 1 eyeshadow palette and creating 5 different eye looks. Help me to get the most bang out of a single eyeshadow palette. This new palette looks great but I’m sure I have palettes with similar shade’s that I really need to use before I purchase another eyeshadow palette.

5. Felene Pollard
    Felene Pollard says:

You are a beautiful lady inside & out. I don’t know how I lost track of your posts but I am so happy to see you are a Christian. I am sure there are others out there but I have not been able to find them. It’s so nice to have advice without swearing. A lovely ending to a post full of excellent advice! Thank you for introducing me to a line! They are really affordable with good looking products.

6. Cris Headley
    Cris Headley says:

Thank you for doing this video! I sure do miss the good ol' fashioned make up tutorial video. And you gave us 4-in-1! I love this palette and will difinatley concider getting it.

7. Loretta Rendon
    Loretta Rendon says:

Hi I'm 50 just subscribedto your Channel. For YEARs I've used mineral makeup. As I'm getting older I can see my fine lines with it. I have freckles and always want to cover them for the work day. I'm using loreal N4 mineral powder foundation. Seems to have more full coverage then physicians formula and bare minerals would make me itch. Can you help me find an affordable mineral powder foundation thats Good coverage? Or should I use primer? I never have used primer before and don't want my face to feel heavy during the work day .

8. LILLADYBUG1219
    LILLADYBUG1219 says:

Awesome, I just purchased this with the primer , and brushes today all for just under 40 dollars 💵! Thank you so much, for putting me onto this brand! I hope they look as pretty on us as they do on you 😚🫶

9. Diane Fleming
    Diane Fleming says:

Zabrena, I love drugstore December. I would like to see "a full face of" each of the brands. I know Revlon just reformatted their Colorstay Foundation and their new bullet lipsticks that are transfer proof are amazing. I know everyone raves about Maybelline Vinyl Ink, which are good, but the Revlon Satin Ink are my favorite and the new Suede Ink bullets are great. Would like full face of some of the lesser talked about brands, No.7, Joah, Almay, Neutrogena, Profusion, Hard Candy, etc. God bless you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving.

10. K C
    K C says:

Just bought it. Tried to use your Zabrena discount and the site said I had a better discount already….not sure what that meant but hope you get the credit. Love your videos!!!

11. Ann Johnson
    Ann Johnson says:

Zabrena, I love the look of this palette and your variations are stunning. I have a question. I use a primer everytime I wear shadow, but feel like when I blend I lose half of the shadow. What might I be doing wrong?

12. Kat
    Kat says:

I just purchased 3 of the eyeshadow pallets, and I’m so excited to try out so many different beautiful eyeshadow looks 😍

13. nmwxgirl79
    nmwxgirl79 says:

Thanks for posting a few looks with this palette; I don’t tend to go bold with eye color, but it looks like this has some nice neutrals and shimmers that I would love! For drugstore December, I’d love to find a concealer that doesn’t settle into fine lines under the eye. Perhaps it is my application, but I’m in my early 40s and finding it harder to hide my eye age. If you can recommend an eye cream that really helps to lift and tighten, that would be wonderful as well.

14. Melissa Randle
    Melissa Randle says:

I was wondering about drugstore makeup that's recommended for people in their mid 40's that aren't ready to admit they're in their mid 40's. (LOL, yes, I'm referring to myself.) Love your channel and wish you all the best!