6 Month Laser Hair Removal Update & 5 Things I wish I knew before Starting Laser

Thanks so much for watching guys! Just my views on laser hair removal so far. Hope this helped out and learned something new. I get laser at LaserClinics Luton in the UK and the GentleYAG Pro machine is used which is the safest for dark skin and most effective laser type.

Please let me know if you have any questions or wanted to go in depth in another video.

LASER HAIR REMOVAL ON DARK SKIN | LASER CLINICS UK REVIEW-WHAT TO EXPECT :

…………………………………………………………………………………..
Stay connected with me on my socials:
Insta-@Hannah.shittu
Tiktok-@Hannahshittu

………………………………………………………………………………….

1. Godstime William
    Godstime William says:

It's been 3 year's since my wife did laser treatment and the hair came back more and more, but thanks to God that she found a permanent Solution to hirsutism and pcos with the use of natural herbal treatment and cleanser from doctor Isibor on youtube

2. Godstime William
    Godstime William says:

3. mickey _dbeh
    mickey _dbeh says:

I'll add something, if you are a minority (Asian, Latin, Black), go to a black esthetician. You can not go wrong, they will have the proper equipment for your skin type (and in many cases, way more knowledge). When I say I had to go searching because these "esthetician" has lasers that couldn't treat my skin type. It's insane to think you have a business and can't treat people of certain skin type. When I say I've heard/seen horror stories where the "esthetician" lie knowing they don't have the proper equipment and burn their clients.
    There's 2 types I know of that's works for skin-tones outside of Becky. YAG and another I can't recall.

4. Humayra Tasnim
    Humayra Tasnim says:

Love the energy!! Thanks for the update! It was useful for my first session 😂. I use Therapie and their clinic allows you to pick your technician so that's helpful I guess 🤷‍♀️ they have an app you can book with and see which branch and tech you prefer. 👍

5. Portia Clear Prop
    Portia Clear Prop says:

I get the mourning of the hair thing. I was kinda shocked after the first treatment like woah I don’t think I’ve even seen it bald since I was like 10 lol. I proceeded anyway but yeah I did slow down for a second like… oh… OHHHH lol

6. Uju Banton
    Uju Banton says:

Bruh… Did my first full body a couple weeks back with Soprano Ice, the supposedly painless laser hair removal. Omo i was shaking from the pain lmao. I just dont understand… my bikini, legs, butt, stomach and chest were ridiculous but funnily enough my armpits, nipples, perinanal and arms were painless.

7. tata2288
    tata2288 says:

Everything you said I agree with, like I was contemplating about my brazilian for the exact same reasonn I was like but what if I change my mind in the future and I want hair or whatever but the ingrowns where too much of a burden so I just did my first session