My laser hair removal experience *down there*

Getting super deep and personal in this video about my full Brazilian laser hair removal.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or medical professional and everything said in the video is just my experience.

Let’s be friends:
►Instagram (@abbyelizabethoward) ► https://www.instagram.com/abbyelizabethoward/
►Instagram (@_matt_howard_) ► https://www.instagram.com/_matt_howard_/?hl=en
►TikTok (@matt_and_abby) ► https://www.tiktok.com/@matt_and_abby?lang=en

►Business: mattandabby@parkertalentmanagement.com

Music:
Shadow Passage – Cody Martin: Code: PAPVKEG9AIJAUOVY
Wavy Lays Breh – Mikey Geiger: Code: NDX50OCD3QXECLEI
Looks Like We Made It – Mikey Geiger: Code: NGG5JL2JCUMGKQV3

►Today’s topics:
laser hair removal, bikini, full Brazilian, laser, don’t watch this dad, down there, getting laser hair removal down there, bikini line laser hair removal, q&a, my experience

#mattandabby #myexperience #laserhairremoval

1. Brenna S
    Brenna S says:

Laser hair removal is extremely affordable on Groupon 🙂 like less than $100 for a small area, a little more than $100 for medium areas, and a little more than $200 for large areas.

2. Langy D
    Langy D says:

I think you can buy the bosidin hand held I think it’s the strongest handheld on the market but not sure and it’s 300 dollars you won’t want to do it yourself with a lower strength or smaller or lower cost handheld , and just do this at home it has a setting for all areas of the body and I’m pretty sure it works the same as going to a clinic

3. Brooke Krause
    Brooke Krause says:

I’m a laser tech and this is great for people to try. I’m in the process of opening up my own laser studio offering exclusively laser hair removal. Its a life changing and the investment is worth it. You don’t need to go til there’s zero hair, go til you’re confident ❤️ unless you’re buying a package, but I won’t be selling those.

4. Goober Fishy
    Goober Fishy says:

I'm thinking this might not work out for me. I'm a redhead and my hair is red/blond. Maybe wouldn't be dark enough. I would like to look into this. Thank you for this video.

5. Cathy
    Cathy says:

I came here for the tea, and am now laughing so hard at your story at the end HAHAHA I love how candid you are and I am now seriously contemplating trying laser hair removal…

6. Cheryl Humphrey
    Cheryl Humphrey says:

😂😂😂 I love the Hefty part girl you crack me up. Makes me want to do it but being how I’m 66 now I think I’ll survive without it the rest of the few years I have left. But, I do have a girlfriend that I had hers done about 10 years ago she shared the visual and it was cool but even then I was scared. Enjoy your baldy girl!!!