FLAWLESS Self Tanner Routine

Thanks for watching!!! ๐ŸฅฐHereโ€™s a link to the Coco&Eve’s Bali Bae Self-Tan Set:

On Instagram or TikTok? Follow me @jean_watts ๐Ÿ’‹

Disclaimer: this is an ad but I work with companies that I genuinely use and like ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• #igotyouboo

1. MeineNone
    MeineNone says:

๐Ÿ˜‚ the exactly same prozess here in my house, since years ๐Ÿ˜… I thought I would be the one and only selftanningqueen ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜

2. Lorna Raindrops
    Lorna Raindrops says:

Is this sponsored by Coco & Eve? Or genuinely you love their products? Your link has your name in it, which makes me think it's sponsored, so by law you have to disclose if it's a sponsorship, or you can get a really big fine. I don't want you to get in any trouble! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. G
    G says:

You make it look so easy ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ Iโ€™m so bad at applying fake tan. Stunning as always โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

4. Anna Banana
    Anna Banana says:

I have been using Coco & Eve for about a year now and I havenโ€™t heard anyone on YouTube talk about how good it isโ€ฆ until you! I donโ€™t know why more people donโ€™t talk about it – itโ€™s sooo fire! Love your videos!

5. Melissa McGrath
    Melissa McGrath says:

I am a self tan junkie at this point- LOL!! I spray tan at the salon, but when I can't get there I do the at home self tan. Love Coco & Eve, I love Bondi Sands. Used to do the Loving tan but idk what it is – lately I feel that pulls too reddish. The only downfall of doing at home is getting your whole back. Sometimes I don't mind depending on if I know that part of my back wont be shown for the week- but otherwise I need my husbands assistance or I just spray tan at the salon. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Terry Young
    Terry Young says:

ร€wwwwwww you're are so beautiful and adorable and enjoy and special and excited and delicious and adorable I loved it sweetie and I loved you so much sweetie ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜