Tiny Changes, Maximum Results – DAILY USE GENTLE SKINCARE With COSRX AD

Apply code JAMESCOSRX30 to get a 30% discount at COSRX.com(Minimum order $40 value)

On orders made between May 19th – June 19th, you will receive a free pack of Master Patch Intensive.

Promo starts 05/19/2022 6:00 PM PDT
Promo ends 06/19/2022 11:59 PM PDT

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser: https://bit.ly/3MdzjU0
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner: https://bit.ly/36tZSFn
COSRX Advanced Snail Radiance Dual Essence: https://bit.ly/385jMqL

Thank you to COSRX for sponsoring today’s video!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/cosrx
TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@cosrx_official
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cosrx

Today I want to share some tiny real simple changes I’ve made in my routine that I feel you can make that will make such a big difference to your routine, your skin, and even your relationship with certain skincare steps.

Today’s video is sponsored by COSRX, the viral sensation, one of my top top top if not THE TOP skincare brands EVER!

I personally love COSRX’S products for their gentler take on a lot of skincare essentials, but with super effective products that make super obvious differences.

They are currently running promotions up until June 19th where you will receive a free product! That being the Master Patch Intensive Pimple Patches, a cult favorite.

00:00 Intro
00:32 COSRX Giveaway & Offer Code
01:34 Importance Of Cleansers
03:07 COSRX Low PH Good Morning Cleanser
04:32 Gentle Exfoliation
06:44 COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
08:03 Importance Of Barrier Repair
09:29 COSRX Advanced Snail Radiance Dual Essence
11:00 How To Help Irritated Skin
11:47 COSRX Master Pimple Patches
13:51 Outro

✖ Instagram – @james_s_welsh
✖ Twitter – @james_s_welsh

The Double Cleanse Podcast – Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/50qINiCRnshb7WqPuiRV21

Present – Gifted Item (Product was sent to me as a gift, no money has been exchanged and there is no obligation to feature product(s) on social platforms)

AD Megaphone – Sponsored item (Brand has paid me money and I have signed a contract for the item to appear in the video. This may be a quick feature or a whole dedicated product)

Chain Link – Sponsored Affiliate Link (The video has been sponsored and an affiliate link to the sponsored product is a requirement in the video. The link used for the sponsored item is tracked by the brand and I make a small percentage of that sale)

Dollar Bill – Bought with my own money (Product was paid for with my own money and I have no attachment to the brand in the particular video)

Any link to a product may be an affiliate link. Please know that products featured in my videos are never chosen with ‘selling’ or making a profit in mind. However, I do make a very small commission from any purchases made through my affiliate links, so if you’d like to support my channel, you can shop via these links!

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
For more videos about Korean skincare, k-beauty, hair tips and tutorials, skincare routines, products trials, Hauls, reviews, and lifestyle, then be sure to subscribe, and don’t forget to leave your questions down below!
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Remember that skincare is extremely personal to everybody’s skin. What works for me, may not work for you. But I hope my videos give you some good ideas for products, techniques, and Ingredients to try.
Also, I’m obviously not a dermatologist or a doctor, so all opinions on products and anything else I’m presenting, are results and findings from my own experience and research.
And that’s why I’m here, to share my research and my findings that go further than what is said on the bottle or google!
But, everything I present is always a discussion for you to join in with 🙂
If you have any serious skin concerns, please see a dermatologist/doctor.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Ad Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in my videos are all my own honest feelings. I will only work with brands and products that I truly love and use. Working with brands allows me to invest in my channel and create better quality videos for you guys 🙂

1. Stephanie Grehan
    Stephanie Grehan says:

Love your channel James. I finally got the snail dual essence and it is wonderful! I love it (just been waiting to get it on sale) it's so hydrating on oily skin without leaving it feeling gross. I also bought a couple of people the BHA powerliquid as gifts because I thought it'd be nice and gentle, but help with their acne and enlarged pores. I really want to try the low ph cleanser once I finish some others I've already got open 😛

2. Chelsea Me
    Chelsea Me says:

I know I'm late to the comment game, but… I know this isn't usually the case, but with the cleanser, is it meant for a morning cleanse and then you should use a different one at night? I know it would work for both, since it is a cleanser, but is there like a more optimal cleanser for night per the implication of the name?

3. awholemewworld
    awholemewworld says:

Thanks for the video! About to run out of a couple of products so going to try out some of the things from Cosrx now.

Quick question for anyone- trying to order from the w/ an order over $40 and I don't see the pack of the master patch intensive added to my cart. I've never ordered from them before. Anyone know if free gift promotions like this are supposed to show up in the cart or are they just added without confirmation?

4. Milka
    Milka says:

I want to thank James for introducing me to COSRX. It's really become one of my go-to brands. I got a sample of Good Morning cleanser and it was nice. Recently I got acne(?!) and bought the Calming foam cleanser and it's been and effective but gentle enough for my skin. And the snail musin products are amazing. I love the essence and the cream, they calm my skin so quick. Also love the toners, I have three different liquids for different situations bc my skin changes because of changing of seasons, hormones, diet etc… I learnt to not touch my skin when I started working again in August. I'm a cashier, there's no way I'll touch my face with those gloves.

5. HoneyMFGunz
    HoneyMFGunz says:

I adore and TRUST your content. Very well done and very entertaining as well. I always ‘ like’ before I watch because your content is consistently high quality❤️

6. niltak de la luna
    niltak de la luna says:

Thank you for talking about rosacea! Just bought the last 2 products, I've been fighting scars for 2 years and finally making headway with mostly Inkeylist and hyrams moisturizer but can't wait to try the exfoliater bc I feel like the Paula's choice is irritating my cheeks. Thank you! Your channel had been a game changer and face saver!

7. wengxleng
    wengxleng says:

I recently finished my bottle of AHABHA Toner and I LOVE IT!! Decided to try the SOMEBYMI toner to try something different but I will no doubt go back to Cosrx AHA BHA toner if I’m in doubt 😍

8. Chenoa Proctor
    Chenoa Proctor says:

Didn’t even realize I was using cosrx until you lifted up the bottle. Definitely going to buy more of there products. I’m having terrible scratchy dry skin around my nose and it calmed it right down

9. Lala Hee
    Lala Hee says:

Got into COSRX because of James and haven't looked back since! It's done wonders to my skin. Guess I'll be adding new products to my routine (AGAIN)! 🥰 Can't wait to try them!

10. violle laurs
    violle laurs says:

Love COSRX🧡 Love James 🧡I got to know COSRX thanks to James and I became a huge fan of COSRX. I'm using the Snail AIO Cream and Essence and COSRX is the only brand that didn't break me out. Thanks James !

11. Jee Yoon
    Jee Yoon says:

I was too scared to try out any exfolinats because they all seem to be super harsh on the skin :< Maybe I'll give this one a go though since it's been told that it's very gentle compared to any other BHA products!!! thanks for the tips James <3 ✨✨✨✨✨✨

12. Tamsin Wood
    Tamsin Wood says:

Whaaaa Cosrx don’t ship to Australia 🥺 I’m really trying to get better at my skincare routine but I don’t know what brands are good or not.

13. Georgia Elliott
    Georgia Elliott says:

thanks so much for this james!! have just been binge-watching your rosacea content. i know you got treatment last year, could you talk about your thoughts on it now? have the results been long lasting? really tempted to get the last treatment myself so would love your input 🙂

14. Elizabeth Schwartz
    Elizabeth Schwartz says:

James!!!! ♥️ I am brand new to my skincare journey this year! I just started exfoliation last month. I started my skincare journey because I also started getting rosacea OUT OF THE BLUE at 24 after never having skin issues in my life?! I am very sensitive. Question on the AHA/BHA TONER- is it safe to use before a Vitamin C serum in the morning? I use copper peptides at night (rotating with a baby retinoid) , and can’t pair exfoliants with them due to PH – I have been trying to exfoliate in the mornings and wait 30 minutes before Vitamin C to reduce inflammation so I don’t have to skip actives at night. I would love to exfoliate gentler and more often as well- for my skin health- and want to know whether I could safely incorporate this AHA/BHA spray seamlessly to my mornings …. You have a new subscriber in me!!! 💗💗💗

15. The Scarlet & Gray Witch
    The Scarlet & Gray Witch says:

I am so excited to try their snail mucin eye serum, and propolis. I've got all their products I want in a basket, I've just been waiting to use up what I have, and I did just add galactomyces and cica, and need to see how much effect they have before adding something else, and e.l.f. just added some skin care I want to try… Hmm 30% though… 😃

16. JovanNo
    JovanNo says:

I’d love for you to try out the products from Beplain! It’s a Korean skincare brand that really feels amazing on my skin

17. Amanda Fairclough
    Amanda Fairclough says:

I so truly appreciate the day I found you and your brothers on YouTube! You all make me laugh and feel younger at heart🤪. I’m pushing 50 and my skin has been getting wrinkly and super dry. Some health issues made me sensitive to so many ingredients and I developed rosacea. 😔 I tried a couple of your suggestions and it looks like our skin reacts to things the same way😮I am in love with Glow Recipe and Cosrx. I even got my acne prone 18 year old onto Cosrx, huge change! I no longer have dry crepy eyes 👀 and have seen a complete change in my face in just a couple months. The tone, texture and the way makeup applies is better than it’s ever been and I barely get any flare ups 🔥on my cheeks anymore. I get complements all the time and always tell them to check out your channels 📺! Oh and I now wear sunscreen 🧴 every day and reapply 🧴🧴🧴….I never ever did before unless I was at the beach! 🏖 Thank you so much for all your great advice, love all of you!!! 🥰

18. Darky's Makeup & Science
    Darky's Makeup & Science says:

The best change I made for my skin was getting a COSRX routine. Like, really my skin was F'ed up before and then I did a complete U-turn and invested in their cleanser, toner, snail serum, and snail moisturiser, and yeah – my skin is almost arguably perfect. Will always have that routine at hand and then like a second or third line for like higher actives for aging/dry and acne focused

19. Caren Gurwitz
    Caren Gurwitz says:

I have rosacea too and when it comes to cleansers, esp. one specifically for rosacea, what is important is to apply/massage for at least 20 seconds before you rinse off the cleanser.

20. Nano Byte
    Nano Byte says:

i first got into skincare with CosRx , and their products have been staple since. Their salicylic acid cleanser (the red label one) keeps acne and oilyness at bay. I'm still looking for something to deal with forehead bumps but years of this cleanser has definitely reduced them too.

21. Kathryn Benevides
    Kathryn Benevides says:

I tried the all about snail kit and I wasn't into it. I looooove skin care. So I look forward to trying a new line at your suggestion. You're literally one of the only people I trust with my skin and over the past year with your guidance its improved DRAMATICALLY.

22. Andrew Richards
    Andrew Richards says:

Hey James! I have rosacea as well, I’ve actually stopped using AHA and BHA products all together. I actually switch to products with urea as the exfoliating ingredient and that has worked wonders for my skin health overall. Figured it was worth mentioning if you want to look for an ingredient you may not have used much.

23. E Powell
    E Powell says:

Mask wearing definitely brought to my attention how much I touch my face, and it's true that, just like your first loose baby tooth, any bump/irregularity on your skin becomes an obsession. I'm post-menopausal and have the accompanying facial hair growth issues that I mostly tweeze. Unsurprisingly, I am most prone to breakouts around these areas – once a glancing touch gets the feel of newborn stubble, my hand is drawn to it repeatedly.
    My skin reddens at the slightest touch, temperature change, sunlight, allergen, smoke, etc. I haven't worn makeup for years, so I haven't given much thought about skin care. I worry that most products geared to female facial care assume you have lots of product to remove. I plan to check out the CosRx products and see if some might work for me.