Does Erikka Ipl laser hair removal handset really works ? | Ritika singh |

Hey guys!
This video is about erikka ipl laser hair removal handset . does it really works, how to use it and does it work in chin area and everything .
Do watch the video till the end to know erikka ipl hair removal handset is worth it or not ?

laser hair removal at home : https://youtu.be/bp_IJ2tW-Bw

Erikka ipl laser hair removal handset :

#erikkaipllaserhairremovalhandset #laserathome #removefacialhair #removefacialhairtathome #hairfreeskin #facialhair #bodyhair #removebodyhair #lasertreatment #affordablepermanenthairremovaltechnique #permanenthairremoval

1. Geetanshi
    Geetanshi says:

Hi ritika.. Mane already laser liya hai kaya but now maintenance needed so do i buy this as I am looking for chin and upper lips..
    Apko ab to kaffi time ho gya can u pls tell me.. How's it result now.. And how much time did it consume on upperlip and chin

2. Jass Dhillon
    Jass Dhillon says:

Hlo mam j use krne se phala face pe kuch lgana v hota hai ?aur es nu use krne se skin loose v hoti ?kyu ki mam m v use kiti mere v koi fark nhi pya plz answer me

3. anwesha nandi
    anwesha nandi says:

To those who reading comments,go for it…it is worth every penny…I mean I had real bad chin hair….gone….uff such a relief…try if consistently for 3 months

4. Shubhi Sachan
    Shubhi Sachan says:

I wanted to ask how much time it'll take for facial hair like upper lip sideburns and chin area cheeks as hormonal problem persist how long it's effect last as face is quite sensitive area i don't want to get into laser treatment by doctors it's expensive and i have fear will this product be fruitful for face.

5. Kapil Anant
    Kapil Anant says:

Hello mam I have lexis laser I want to remove my beard from my face so I did it on first Sunday with full dencity level and I will do it on next Monday so I want to asked to you it will be work on my beard because you now beard so hard and too thickness when I did it on face first time but mujhe kuch pta ni chlrha ki kse pta lgega ki bal ki roots jal rhi h kyuki mere bal next day s ugne suru hogy beard k

6. Vinod Mascarenhas
    Vinod Mascarenhas says:

Hey Ritika.. thanks for giving such honest review 👏😊. I am still hesitant to whether to buy it or not. Does it work for rough/coarse hair in the body and neck region?

7. Sadaf Khan
    Sadaf Khan says:

Can any body tell where is the service center if Erika in mumbai pls as I think it's not working at all m not getting the laser light flicks that's why worried about it