Skincare Routine Using Only The Ordinary – Best Of The Ordinary ✖ James Welsh

✖ Instagram – @james_s_welsh
✖ Twitter – @james_s_welsh

Heyyyyyyy,
today I want to share a skincare routine using only products from The Ordinary.
Because I’ve made it clear that I no longer use The Ordinary that much, people think I hate them, or are being paid to insult their products! That’s not the case at all! I just prefer nicer feeling formulations. But these products are products that I will always have to hand, and always buy!

PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO (*= affiliate link)
All paid for with my own money

SQUALANE CLEANSER:
SALACYLIC ACID MASQUE:
MARINE HYULARONICS:
ALPHA ARBUTIN:
NIACINAMIDE:
AZELAIC ACID:

00:00 Intro
01:24 The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
02:55 The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Mask
04:08 The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics
06:06 The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid
07:04 The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, whatNiacinamide strength do I need?
08:54 How to use The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zine 1%, how to stop pilling from The Ordinary products
09:28 The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
10:28 Outro

Music by MYSM – Honeymoon At The Holiday Inn – https://thmatc.co/?l=A2902152

ICON MEANINGS:

Present – Gifted Item (Product was sent to me as a gift, no money has been exchanged and there is no obligation to feature product(s) on social platforms)

AD Megaphone – Sponsored item (Brand has paid me money and I have signed a contract for the item to appear in the video. This may be a quick feature or a whole dedicated product)

Chain Link – Sponsored Affiliate Link (The video has been sponsored and an affiliate link to the sponsored product is a requirement in the video. The link used for the sponsored item is tracked by the brand and I make a small percentage of that sale)

Dollar Bill – Bought with my own money (Product was paid for with my own money and I have no attachment to the brand in the particular video)

Any link to the product may be an affiliate link. Please know that products featured in my videos are never chosen with ‘selling’ or making profit in mind. However, I do make a very small commission from any purchases made through my affiliate links, so if you’d like to support my channel, you can shop via these links!

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

DISCOUNT CODES / AFFILIATE LINKS:

YESSTYLE: JAMES10OFF

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
For more videos about Korean Skincare, Kbeauty, hair tips and tutorials, skincare routines, product trials, Hauls, reviews, and lifestyle, then be sure to subscribe, and don’t forget to leave your questions down below!
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Remember that skincare is extremely personal to everybody’s skin. What works for me, may not work for you. But I hope my videos give you some good ideas for products, techniques, and Ingredients to try.
Also, I’m obviously not a dermatologist or a doctor, so all opinions on products and anything else I’m presenting, are results and findings from my own experience and research.
And that’s why I’m here, to share my research and my findings that go further than what is said on the bottle or google!
But, everything I present is always a discussion for you to join in with 🙂
If you have any serious skin concerns, please see a dermatologist/doctor.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Ad Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in my videos are all my own honest feelings. I will only work with brands and products that I truly love and use. Working with brands allows me to invest in my channel and create better quality videos for you guys 🙂

1. Alicia Nicole
    Alicia Nicole says:

So I really like the ordinary moisturizer with HA it has been the only one my skin has not reacted badly to. But I'm open to other affordable options. What is it you don't like about them just curious

2. Pah
    Pah says:

I'm currently using Geologie night cream which already had 2% of Niacinamide and .3% retinol but but I want to add The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 and Zinc 1. would it be safe to use both product?

3. NexValentine
    NexValentine says:

I don't think I'm the only one who noticed, but I would like to point out the product mask popping up for the azelaic acid is listing the information for niacinamide instead!

However I love this video as well, it was a nice and simple take on a few products. I could relate to the advice and am glad my impression and experience with these products is out of the ordinary (no pun intended, really.)

4. Recipez N More
    Recipez N More says:

I have never used any products, I am 37 years. Now I feel I need to, my skin doesn’t look great anymore. Can use these products together? in layering morning and evening?

5. Kezabel
    Kezabel says:

I’m new to skincare at 48! Got sucked in to cerave which did nothing, ole henriksson which also did nothing and now La Roche posay cleanser which isn’t very good. Might try this now 🙄

6. Zama Nxumalo
    Zama Nxumalo says:

Azeliac acid stings my face, therefore I only use a pea-size on the affected area. Niacinamide and hyaluronic acid doesn't irritate my face. I have sensitive skin ( atopic dermatitis) My skin has improved a lot.

7. 지 Ji
    지 Ji says:

Hello, Can I use The Ordinary Azelaic Suspension 10% together with The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA? Like I will use the Azelaic on selected area where I have breakouts and if I don't want to use it all over the face then after that use The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factor+HA afterwards all over my face? Or should I just pick one and these 2 can't be combined?

8. S Miah
    S Miah says:

could you recommend an affordable balm/ oil makeup removal cleanser for sensitive skin? I can't use fragrance. was hoping this ordinary one would be good but it isn't. I love Clinique take the day off calm but its so expensive

9. O Madden
    O Madden says:

Dual action moisturiser by clean and clear is my favourite moisturiser, I have acne rosacea and this moisturiser suits me perfect, my friend loves it too, she has lovely skin but gets the odd pimple and around her period gets a few and that moisturiser stops that for her, its cheap and affordable, buy mine in Tesco most of the time they'll have it reduced!

10. A Boethius
    A Boethius says:

Thank you for all this info!
    Funny you don’t care for The Ordinary Azelaic Acid. It is my hands down favorite product from this line and I’ve reordered several times.
    After this video, I’m off to order the salicylic acid masque.

11. Crys
    Crys says:

Hey! Love your video. I guess my question is would it be safe/smart to cleanse, tone, add vitamin c, then moisturizer with spf, then eye cream with retinol for the morning routine?

Can you incorporate

12. Calcifer
    Calcifer says:

Oh! So you're supposed to used the whole toub-full of serum? I only take a bit and used it only on my face (so it would not run out quicky). And often it still feels very wet and seems that I use too much. Hm.

13. Tatjana
    Tatjana says:

I have these really sunken ‚bags‘ (more like dips) under my eyes that are relatively blue. I’ve started using glow recipe recently and have noticed an improvement on the sunkenness of the skin there, but relatively minimally. Does somebody have a tip for what works for plumping the area? Niacinamide? Vitamin C? Hyaluronic Acid?

14. huff huffington
    huff huffington says:

I just saying on Sunday I had two new pimples on my face. I used the chemical peel on Wednesday and Thursday the were completely flatten and dried out.
    And I notice that my acne marks from earlier in the year are lightening now