Jessica Alba’s Winter Skincare Routine Video | Honest Beauty

Watch Jessica Alba’s winter skincare routine for keeping her skin dewy and radiant through the dry winter months. Wash away dirt + oil with our Calm On Foaming Cream Cleanser without stripping your skin. Follow up with our skin-reviving Prime + Perfect Mask, then boost skin’s brilliance with our brightening Vitamin C Radiance Serum. Lock in hydration with our Hydrogel Cream for a more radiant-than-ever look.

Say buh-bye to dry skin + shop Jessica’s winter skincare routine now: https://bit.ly/34yAgDb

1. Rochelle Bjornrud
    Rochelle Bjornrud says:

I started a week ago and my skin has never felt better. The rinsing sponges are the best. I will never go back to other products I’m 47 and I had an 23 think I was 36 years old. Made my day. I of course told her what I’m using and the importance of daily uses.

2. patrick jackson
    patrick jackson says:

I love a lot of the products buti have sensitive skin and I'd rather these produ ts have parabens since they are great for those with sensitive skin where as essential oils are sensitizing and not great for the skin.

3. ANNA Villareal
    ANNA Villareal says:

Through this pandemic it would be awesome!! to have evening one on one facetime with a fan enter to win by subscribing to your channel me first!!! I am 49 years old and have tried everything expensive and i love love love honest beauty.

4. Lamija Karabeg
    Lamija Karabeg says:

The Hydrogel Cream is the best!!! Greetings from Germany 🇩🇪 we hope to see more of the products here over the 🌊 sea, especially the Prime and perfect mask (Fruit Mask) 🍉 🍎
    Hugs and kisses 💃🎁💄🍀💌

5. Elena
    Elena says:

Wow BEAUTY GIRL IN THE WORLD 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️😍🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💫💫💫💫💫

6. MyLespinoza
    MyLespinoza says:

I seriously love all of your products – I too have very dry and sensitive skin so TY and ty for being cruelty free and kind to the planet. 🙂 Definitely a bonus for me.