California Vlog: Shop With Us for Home Decor, Furniture, Art, Kitchen & Antiques! So fire!!🔥

Instagram:
Julia’s: http://bit.ly/1VBHvAe (@jujhavens)
Hunter’s: https://bit.ly/2PhyEUf (@hunt_havens)
OUR SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: (Havens Lane 🎶) https://spoti.fi/2Rip4oI

——————————————————————————

📩 biz inquiries: jujhavens@gmail.com

1. JADE
    JADE says:

You guys should totally open an online antique store and travel to find pieces. Do it!!!! So I can shop 😏 Y’all are awesome, so inspiring.

2. Megan C
    Megan C says:

Its really amazing you two can have so much fun and bond over antiquing. I pray my husband and I can find something we both are passionate about to bond together. Couple goals!

3. Kathleen5429
    Kathleen5429 says:

The framed illustration of the very chic and very popular San Francisco hotel is the Mark Hopkins hotel, affectionately known as “The Mark.” If my memory serves me correctly, it was at the top of Knob Hill, across the street from another very popular hotel, The Fairmont.

4. schniamhy
    schniamhy says:

Lol. I totally get you on the whole price thing! It totally ruins the creativity. It's about design for Christ's sake 🤣 But I do think it's helpfu if (like you did in this video) you point out a price or two here and there, just so we can get an idea of the price range of that store in case we're interested in going to it.

5. Josie Kernen
    Josie Kernen says:

THE NEWS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!! Totally game for the antique store!!! Buying & selling pieces you find from all over the world. What could be better!! And if that is what truly makes y’all happy then you guys said it best in your last vlog; making those dreams happen and finding what truly makes you guys happy. So why not do it for a living!!! I could not be more excited and proud of y’all. Keep doing the d*mn thing!!!

6. XO!tony
    XO!tony says:

Curating antiques is your niche, you should do it! Both of you have very good taste. I think you would be very successful at it because it is something you love and you would never grow tired of it.

7. Beatrice Holland
    Beatrice Holland says:

I have watched you guys for years and ADORE YOU, but Julia didn't come across very nice in this vlog. Some slightly uneducated offensive references to cultures and countries she might not know much about and overly defensive.

8. noah cruz
    noah cruz says:

Yesssss on the store !!!! I live in Murfreesboro 30 min from nashville !!! Me and my bf share his account but I absolutely love y’all I make my bf watch for inspiration for our place !! Y’all have changed my life 😊

9. Kari Lund
    Kari Lund says:

I was just looking through the comments today it’s so funny as a 55-year-old woman I just had a premonition that you guys should we do an HD TV you’re designing your own homes and as I can see by the comments I probably wasn’t the only one go for it we sure enjoyed your designs

10. Tiffany Stanley
    Tiffany Stanley says:

Y’all motivate and inspire me to be a better person. Better in everything. Food choices, maturing my decor style, clothing, health and etc. I truly strive to be like y’all! ❤️

11. Aly M
    Aly M says:

I have always loved y’alls style and feel like your new home has much more of a Euro twist, which i can’t get enough of! I currently live in Madrid (from Atlanta) and have seen my clothing and home decor style evolving. Antique pottery and leather are my current obsessions 😅 Thanks for the great content!

12. Farishta Hakimzada
    Farishta Hakimzada says:

Is the framed rug an Afghan rug? It looks so similar to the one my mom made when she was in her 20s in Afghanistan I can't wait to frame it. Also I love where your style is going and how much it evolved from the years I've been watching you guys. <3