Few days in my life ♡ wedding, stowe vt, highs & lows.

Open me for more info xoxo

Places to find me!
♡INSTAGRAM: Sadiekins21

Business Inquiries:
Sadiekins21@gmail.com

#stowevermont #weeklyvlog #sadiexo

M Y F A V S

FAVORITE FRAGRANCES

BODY PRODUCTS TO MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE SUGAR:

Favorite Self Tanner:
(not affiliate links)

This video is not sponsored

1. Johnnel Adderley
    Johnnel Adderley says:

Awww Mr.Oakley with those stunning blue eyes and that gorgeous smile brings me so much joy😌❤️.
    Oh my goodness Sadie, I am thankful you, Scott and Oakley didn't catch COVID-19, but I am so very sorry you witnessed that horrific event, how can people be so cruel, hearing that gave me the chills.
    I am wishing you guys the best with giving up eating sweets and desserts until Thanksgiving, I think you guys can do it👍🏾. Take care darling and enjoy the rest of your week 🤗💕.

2. polochic314
    polochic314 says:

So sorry you had that experience. When I was a kid my mom hit our neighbors dog while the family’s kids were in the car with us. I was the first one to turn around and see what happened. It was terrible. I’ve been anxious lately too. I find that getting outside for a little bit everyday is super helpful!

3. Jennifer C
    Jennifer C says:

How did the dogs fall out of a car?! Did they have the windows rolled down all the way, they were tiny dogs jumping out of the windows? Or did the owner toss the dogs out the window ??

4. Kristin Kramer
    Kristin Kramer says:

I was traumatized just by seeing a poor squirrel get hit and then drag is back legs across the road..I can't imagine how horrible that would be to watch that happen to a dog😭

5. cquin1965
    cquin1965 says:

I had a Rona scare also…traveed with a positive coworker in a car for 2 hours then worked in another store with her. I have been out of work since last tues, they sent me home monday. I have pto this week but after 2 tests both were negative Thank God. My immune system mustbe a beast. Glad to hear you guys are ok also. I live with My Dad who is 80 so was distancing myself the best I could. Very hard to do. Oskley is a doll❤

6. Mommy World
    Mommy World says:

Omg every time I see someone’s dog either in the back of a truck or looking out a window I’m always scared they’ll jump out omg how horrible, that would also scar me for life !