Male To Female (MTF) Transgender Makeup Tutorial – No HRT | Casey Blake

In this video, I share techniques that can help anyone achieve a more feminine look through the art of makeup. Whether you struggle with a 5-o’clock shadow, hairline, jawline, or general application of makeup this video is for you.

Video Sections:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecaseyblake/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecaseyblake
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecaseyblake
Tumblr: http://thecaseyblake.tumblr.com/

1. Elizabeth G
    Elizabeth G says:

My friend is going though the process of transing her gender and looking more feminine, and some of this was really helpful! The contouring tips were good, thanks for doing this

2. Crow and Raven
    Crow and Raven says:

No lie I was nervous about that orange being so dark on her. But it came out real nice. I don't get a shadow myself cause it can take myself near a month to get a bunch of facial hair. I'm just coming out myself slowly so far only on two social media accounts. I want to really thank you for this tutorial it is so nice to see how to apply. I love how patient your model was as well. Very nice job imo.

3. Muzfuz 57
    Muzfuz 57 says:

I remember going to a department store in Norwich which had a Mac makeup department for a makeover, so being of a mature age I got dumped with the newbie artist, so we got talking after she had eventually gotten the product and I opened up about my identity. That’s where she asked if I wouldn’t mind removing my wig so it would be easier to do the makeup!!! And Mac are supposed to be pro trans people….. you’ve got a brilliant makeup artist here you’re lucky .

4. Deolinda Capitão
    Deolinda Capitão says:

Hi Casey,
    I’m a professional MUA and I just watched this tutorial and loved the tips you gave. I’m going to do a job where I’m asked to do the makeup of a trans girl and I just want to make sure I ask the all right questions to help me do a great job, but at the same time I don’t want to ask anything that may be uncomfortable or get my client upset. The makeup session is supposed to make her feel incredible and I just wanna make sure I do everything I can to make it a safe and comfortable environment.

5. Starlet KittyCat
    Starlet KittyCat says:

Will this make my teens skin breakout? She has such beautiful skin right now, I hate to clog it or bury it….5 o'clock shadow is not so much an issue (she's 14), but shaping/shading the face to promote feminization and softness is. Any input is appreciated! We're brand spankin new at this! <3

6. David Hunter
    David Hunter says:

Great job on the makeup. My question is this: how long does it take you to do your makeup? Is 45 minutes to an hour is too long of a time? Also, is it possible to do a quick makeup job in under 15 minutes?

7. TheLord OfSheeps
    TheLord OfSheeps says:

Do you have any videos for beginners that use cheaper products haha. I want to help my s/o with her look but both me and her have 0 idea what we are doing or have too much money. She is mtf and i really wanna make her feel beautiful