Hey gang!
I appreciate you stopping by 🥰.
Products & discount codes ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Use code MEANJO & this link for money off at Big Potato Games: http://www.bigpotato.co.uk/?ref=bb-zxbbz5

Use code MISSJOSNAILCO for 15% off at Makartt: https://makartt.com

USE THIS ⬇️ LINK AND CODE JoK for money off at MelodySusie (Wow, they have a lot of goodies!)

Use code Miss15 for 15% off at Modelones:

Use code MissJo20 for 20% off at Born Pretty Store: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

💅🏽 PRODUCTS- Any brand can be used to create the designs seen on this channel!

Glitter gel brush: Glitter Planet
Builder Gel: Canni
Watch pieces: Ebay

The brand polish & glitter I use here (Gel Perfection) has shut down, therefore is not available for purchase.

🎼🎵🎶🎵🎶
Music: Acoustic Guitar 1
Musician: music by audionautix.com
License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode

Music: Ice Kenkey Beat
Musician: Nana Kwabena
License: YouTube Music Library

1. Aimee
    Aimee says:

Oooooh the builder gel was was sooo satisfying to watch! Like super thick top coat! Really love this set….very cool! Also, I am the same way with hot water that you are with the lamp 🤷‍♀😎🤣🤣🤣

2. Ali : Diary Of A Detour
    Ali : Diary Of A Detour says:

You’re mad! Lamp pain is bad! I don’t like it. 😩 But I like hair bleach pain because that means it’s working. Know what I mean? 🤷‍♀️ Lee didn’t want to watch this set because you’re not in it! 😂 We had a disagreement about buffing because your ‘buff’ is his ‘flatting down’ when spraying a scooter. They do the same thing! But he says buffing is polishing at the end. 🙄 Sorry, what a boring comment! But he loves the nails, just wants more Jo 😳 Is that weird? I think it’s a compliment and he loves to put a face to the name 😊😊 Only 2 of my nails have broken so far 🙄 Hope that some survive for when I see you next!! x

3. Kelley Wood
    Kelley Wood says:

OMGoodness!!! I love anything Steampunk!!! And I am so freaking sad right now.😢 I can’t put anything on my nails for the next few weeks because Nail Camp is coming up and they need to be naked and healthy for that, damnit! Those are extra pretty 🤩!!! I would totally wear them!

Good job teaching Dex to “talk”!!!

4. Walter Dyer
    Walter Dyer says:

It was nice to have a throw back episode. Can't wait to hear the new brand you'll be working with. Keep faffing like a F*cking Chapion! Since I'm an American follower I'm excited to hear all about it.

5. D M McNair
    D M McNair says:

Love this set. Gotta show my daughter, as she loves steampunk. Hope your new brand allows for non pros! I’m so confused about the old brand. I cannot find another brand that has the rubber top coat. Builder gel here I come!

6. Raven1303
    Raven1303 says:

Gorgeous set Jo. I was howling when you said “file like a fucking champion” 🤣🤣. Ooh you should get the metal charm thingy that bends metal charm/sequins. It was a game changer for me. My descriptive explanations are amazing right! 🙈 Xx

7. A B
    A B says:

Thanksgiving in the States is the 3rd Thursday of November. Absurd way to time a holiday, I think. Lol

I think we all need a video/vlog of Dex and his buttons. 🥰

8. sharon paterson
    sharon paterson says:

Hi joe just thought I’d point out you can bend those watch bits so they fit the curve better I’ve used the cogs with no wipe top coat just a suggestion you may find it easier one love ❤️ have a fab day xx

9. Danielle Cline
    Danielle Cline says:

So, perhaps a really odd question and not at all related to this video, but wondering about stamping over my holo polish? What stamping polish looks best over holo and also the opposite…ideas for using holo polish as a stamping polish?? Ideas, thoughts; would love to hear your advice, personal experience! Love you Jo!

10. Ellis Fraser
    Ellis Fraser says:

I really don't know how you'll take this, but I think you'll vibe- I would vibe. You remind me so much of Bridget Jones with your inner monologues 🤣🤣🤣 Have a great day 💛

11. Liz Park
    Liz Park says:

What a beautiful set Jo. The glitter i amazing. I'm sure I've got steampunk stuff somewhere, I'll have to have a rake about and try it out. xx

12. Girlienails66
    Girlienails66 says:

Would it help if you used one of those embellishment bender thingys to help lay them flat?? Also just an FYI Canada 🇨🇦 is different, we have our Thanksgiving on October 11th. We have ours earlier because we have Remembrance Day (for our veterans) on November 11th. The USA has their Thanksgiving on November 25th. Just a little world info for ya! Lol 😆

13. bbbblauterer
    bbbblauterer says:

Hi hi Jo! 👋
    Barb from Canada 🇨🇦 here! I hope you are doing well. How old is Dexter? I have a English Mastiff and she is a whole 10 yrs old this year. Do you think it's too much to teach get those buttons?

14. Cherry Shrimp
    Cherry Shrimp says:

I do like to hear you ramble a bunch of nothing, that's what makes you so entertaining. The set it lovely – and I adore the glitter mix you made – super pretty.💜