I’m keeping the 1960s theme going by bringing you a Tippi Hedren come Brigitte Bardot come Lana Del Rey style 60s bouffant hair tutorial!

Get the teasing comb and the hairspray out, and get ready to create some volume, because 60s hair was all about height, the slightly bed-head look, and plenty of hairspray to keep it all in place. They didn’t coin the phrase “helmet hair” for nothing!!!

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

If you would like to support my channel and enjoy some extra content, and other perks, please check out my Patreon:

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

For more vintage content, including tips on shopping for vintage, hair & makeup tutorials, interviews, and fashion history videos, check out my playlists:

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Follow me on social media:

Instagram @missbeetown
Facebook – Miss Bee Townsend

For business inquiries or collaborations please email prmanagement@beetownsend.com

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sadly, the Vintage Tips & Tricks Facebook group has now closed and been archived. However, our moderators have started up a daughter group you may be interested in:

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

What lipstick am I wearing?

Lolita II by Kat Von D

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Music:

Title: Slits
Author: ProleteR
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

❤︎❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Bee’s social media:

Twitter @missbeetown
Instagram @missbeetown
Facebook – Miss Bee Townsend

For business inquiries or collaborations please email hello@beetownsend.com

1. D
    D says:

I thought it looked amazing without the clips 😁 now that i cut my hair, im excited to try some vintage hairstyles finally!!

2. Amber C
    Amber C says:

My grandma used to do her hair like this. She died last year and it was one of my few memories of her. And weirdly you look just like her in her younger pictures expect she had gray eyes. Like it’s uncanny. This video is like looking at my grandma’s old photos come to life and brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

3. Katie Chau
    Katie Chau says:

New subbie here. Just found your video when I am in search on how to tutorial on 60s hairstyle. I love the 50s, 60s and 70s looks. Your channel is my new obsession.

4. Paige Connelly
    Paige Connelly says:

Could you share how you prep your hair for both a wet set and a hot roller set? My hair falls as soon as i step out of the door. I have stubbornly straight thick hair so the combination of the lack of curl and the weight mean it never lasts more than an hour. I've tried liquid setting lotion, mouse, and cream but i don't know what quantities to use ect. I either use too much or not enough, and blasting it with hairspray just makes it fall straight away. I've tried all the methods of using hot tools (rollers, pincurls with tongs ect) and they drop. And wet sets always come out frizzy. My hair used to curl slightly because i dyed it all the time, but now it's virgin hair and really healthy, it won't do a thing. Thanks so much for the videos you do share with us, keep them coming, girl!

5. randomyoutubename
    randomyoutubename says:

I love your channel! And I´ve really enjoyed this ,since it seems there are few 60s hair setting pattern tutorials on YouTube.. I guess I picked a difficult decade for my vintage lifestyle XD PLEASE , Please make the video on this this hairdo, only with the flipped ends!! I´ve tried and failed to do this kind of hair and it would be smashing to have an actual demonstration, rather than a confusing setting pattern on it´s own.. THX (:

6. Arie
    Arie says:

I MUST try this hair style!!!! I have Bettie bangs so I'm gonna have to alter it a bit but nonetheless!!! Do you happen to have a video all about hot rollers?

7. Katherine Hamar
    Katherine Hamar says:

just got some maroon cigarette pants yesterday (been wanting red/maroon pants for years and FINALLY found the right pair! Going to a Christmas concert tonight and I think this hair will be perfect 😀 We have the same length of hair and my hair is thick, so it should go well 😀