Hi Guys!
I love MAKEUP THERAPY sessions. They are very relaxing and satisfying to me. There are no filters on my videos, so you guys can clearly see what my makeup actually looks like in real life. I hope you guys enjoyed this video. If you did make sure to Subscribe to my channel. Thank you so much for watching guys. Love you ❤

Products:
LauraMercier Blurring Primer
ABH Luminous Foundation in shade “270C”
LauraMercier long-wear concealer in “3W”
TooFaced concealer in “Almond”
Fenty Beauty loose setting powder in “Banana”
ABH Bronzer in “Saddle”
NARS Blush in “Orgasm X”
ABH Soft Glam Palette
HudaBeauty Lip Liner & Liquid Lip in “Bombshell”
———————————————–

Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsv

———————————————–

Business inquires? Emails me at abhmiddleeast@gmail.com

———————————————–
Insta: @ayeshaamirofficial
TikTok: ayeshaamiir
Twitter: ayeshaamiir
Snapchat: asho.h
———————————————–
Watch this before buying CUROLOGY : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxypl

One Week Of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR On My Face : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5-l

ACNE COVERAGE ROUTINE : https://youtu.be/i6tKk4rjO5w

———————————————–
This video is not sponsored.

#acne #howtocoveracne #makeuptherapy #calmingvideo

1. Park Liliane
    Park Liliane says:

I use to have the same skin but I changed everything in my life I was depressed about myself so I changed I start caring about myself, my skin , hw I eat and everything changed now I didn’t get ride of all the acne but My skin got better + u are so beautiful , u just should get a skin care routine and change ur meals eat healthier u also should get ride of the ppl who stress u and use face alcohol to clean ur face 3 time a day and don’t get stressed love u 💜💜.

2. Esma Çğln
    Esma Çğln says:

Hello, I am writing from Turkey. stop first. and please don't. Don't wear makeup when you have acne. because i made the same mistake. and my face became unrecognizable. See a dermatologist. I used roancutane, it took 7 months. it worked. It's a bit of a difficult process, but believe me, it works. Also, make-up never covers acne. it just seems that way to us.

3. zoe wingard
    zoe wingard says:

Also if you use aloe and it doesn't work, it may be that you have a latex allergy. Even if you aren't allergic to it on your hands or other skin, face skin is very different than the rest if your skin and you may be allergic to the latex just on your face. Aloe plants naturally produce latex!!!!!

4. zoe wingard
    zoe wingard says:

I use to get severe cystic acne. It was the lowest time in my life. At one point I didn't leave my house for almost a year unless it was like a doctor apt. Or work. And even then I'd cover my face and use excuses like I was sick or something to wear a mask, even before all this covid stuff happend. I kid you not, witch hazel saved my life. I use witch hazel with rose water. It's a mix u can get at CVS, target, almost anywhere. It's like magic. I don't sell it or anything like that, I just want others to experience the freedom I finally have, cuz this type of thing can feel like being trapped in prison. Of course all skin is different but it may help! All love and peace vibes for everyone!!!!

5. Rachel
    Rachel says:

It was so refreshing to watch a real person with real beauty, it touches the soul in a really deep way because all we are used to is fake…
    Thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart!

6. Lenny Sousa
    Lenny Sousa says:

Por isso q uso mesmo só protetor solar.é bonito sim a make mais imagino a pessoa te conhece com maquiagem depois vai ver sem nossa kk.mais parabens a vc e os produtos q cumpreno q promete

7. Anna Xmera
    Anna Xmera says:

If any one looking for a less expensive acne treatment products (self-experimented). Reply me here kindly, I'll provide you the further details.
    Thanks.

8. Alexa Sh
    Alexa Sh says:

Контрацептивы попейте в течение 3-6 месяцев и пройдут проблемы с кожей. Только с врачом посоветуйтесь, какие именно вам подойдут. Нельзя же такой ужас просто замазать и всё на этом. Лечить надо!

9. sky☆
    sky☆ says:

As someone who's never really with acne and has breakouts every once in a while due to "that time of the month" hormones and occasional stress, I could say I'm very, very grateful that I have my kind of skin. And to those who do have acne, cystic and all, you are all so beautiful no matter what. Try not to listen to those ugly beauty standards. I know, its easier said than done, but always remember you are perfect the way you are. ❤

10. Milena Reis
    Milena Reis says:

you're damn beautiful and can't imagine how happy it made me to see a face just like mine – we are sick of instagram pics where everyone try hard to look perfect and we are perfect just the way we are ♡

11. Helena Casado
    Helena Casado says:

I hate foundation , I think it looks terrible on any person and skin 🤷🏻‍♀ I prefer natural skin , I have acne myself and I prefer how it looks natural I think its beautiful, I only put makeup on eyes and sometimes blush and lipstick highlighter ..just my unpopular (?) opinion that no one asked for

12. CHA EUN WOO
    CHA EUN WOO says:

Makeup is not a solution for acne or scars. It's like deceiving yourself. Get into a good diet, get some exercises, and follow a good skin care routine. At the same time seek medical treatment. First of all, free your mind. Eliminate stress. Makeup only damages the face more. I also suffered from acne for years and the only thing that finally worked for me was working this way.❤️