Hiyyyyyyyyy,

I wanted to do a summer routine, but I think the most important thing about my summer skincare routine is hydration!

In summer, its easy for your skin to become dehydrated, yes even and especially if your oily skinned too.
Not only does water evaporate from your skin in summer but, again especially if you have oily skin, its tempting to strip everything from your face, to feel and look completely free of all greasy shine! Using harsh cleansers, constantly wiping and rinsing our face…all factors that can lead to dehydrated skin!

However, I think we all know by now that this is 100% not the way to go, to benefit your skin in the long run.

So today I want to share my summer hydration routine, a few ingredients I look out for in my skincare products and we’ll finish with a few tips and tricks to keep your skin looking hydrated, dewy and plump, rather than sweaty and greasy, throughout the day.

● Instagram – james_s_welsh
● Twitter – james_s_welsh

PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO (*= affiliate link)

CLEANSER:

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

DISCOUNT CODES / AFFILIATE LINKS:

YESSTYLE: JAMES10

BANISH DERMA ROLLER / STAMP KITS:

DISCOUNT CODE: JAMES5

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
For more videos about Korean Skin care, Kbeauty, hair tips and tutorials, skin care routines, products trials, Hauls, reviews and lifestyle, then be sure to subscribe and don’t forget to leave your questions down below!
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Remember that skincare is extremely personal to everybody’s skin. What works for me, may not work for you. But I hope my videos give you some good ideas for products, techniques and Ingredients to try.
Also, i’m obviously not a dermatologist or a doctor, so all opinions on products and anything else i’m presenting, is results and findings from my own experience and research.
And that’s why i’m here, to share my research and my findings that go further than what is said on the bottle or google!
But, everything I present is always a discussion for you to join in with 🙂
If you have any serious skin concerns, please see a dermatologist / doctor.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Ad Disclaimer : The opinions expressed in my videos are all my own honest feelings. I will only work with brands and products that I truly love and use. Working with brands allows me to invest in my channel and create better quality videos for you guys 🙂

I may also use affiliate links in my description box, linking to products that feature in my videos. Please know that products featured in my videos are never chosen with ‘selling’ or making profit in mind. I make a small commission from any purchases made through my affiliate links 🙂

1. Azimul Haque
    Azimul Haque says:

Have to confess. Came to your channel originally for blackhead removal video. But now motivated to follow a skin care routine. Needless to say, great content. 👌

2. Jake Werner
    Jake Werner says:

Hi James! 😍 I have dry skin and was wondering if all of the products/steps within this routine would be ok for me? You had said maybe a heavier moisturizer for dry. What would you recommend?

3. full13sun
    full13sun says:

Hi James! Thank you very much for your reviews. Do you think Biore UV is okay for skin with rosacea ? I bought it, used a couple of times, but it has a very strong alcohol scent so I am afraid to use it. I didn't have a chance to see any irritation since my skin was already irritated itself because of the hot weather. I stopped using it though. I replaced it with La Roche Posay which feels reeally heavy on my skin. I would like to go back to Biore but I am not sure if it would irritate my rosacea or not. Thank you in advance! Have a nice weekend.

4. Greek Salad
    Greek Salad says:

Is 27 too late to start skincare? ☹ I've had acne since forever and they've cleared only now after a rigorous one year course with a dermatologist. Now I'm so scared of trying cosmetic products for fear of reactions but my skin also needs some attention. Throughout my life I never did much with it because I'd breakout with literally anything. The treatment has done wonders no doubt. My skin is smooth as a baby's butt (not really but its never been clearer) but I wish it glowed from within. ☹

5. Navdeep Ehedhi
    Navdeep Ehedhi says:

Is this supposed to be a night time routine or a day time? Cause if it’s for day.. I’d want to know about when to apply thr sunscreen ?? Or even to do that or not? Thanks.

6. Michelle Mbendo
    Michelle Mbendo says:

Thanks for this. I also have oily dehyrated fine lines. And there are not enough vlogs about my type of skin. Thanks for your brutal honesty in reviewing products

7. RM M
    RM M says:

I already had niacinamide on my routine, how and when do i incorporate hyaluronic acid into it? Before or after?

8. Pedro
    Pedro says:

I love your channel , but some of the products used in this video , I can’t use because I have Malasseszia and it’s so frustrating to see how to spend money on skin care tht won’t help clear your skin.

9. Tigerson Trinity
    Tigerson Trinity says:

This skin care routine is legitimate. It seems like the results are immediate. Can you possibly use a sunscreen that is below 50 SPF and still maintain your complexion?

10. Shauna
    Shauna says:

Where do you buy all your products since you are in the UK? I look online and then bam the shipping and tax is way too expensive for me 🙁

11. Mikeyy90
    Mikeyy90 says:

Hi James. Was wondering if you can make a best post gym skincare routine video. I workout in the middle of the day so I’m trying to find a simple quick routine with a gentle cleanser since I’ll be washing my face 3x a day (morning, post gym, and before bed)

12. Belma Okumus
    Belma Okumus says:

Does pure Aloe Vera gel work as an moisturizer on it’s own or do I need an extra „ official“ moisturizer for my dry and at the same time oily and acne prone skin?😕 I also work with jojoba oil throughout my skincare routine..

13. Andrew Chun
    Andrew Chun says:

What are your thoughts on sk-ii facial treatment repair c, and tamburins water essence?? Also do you use anything from sulwhasoo? New fan from korea!🙏🏻😊