shop my candles 💅🏾 http://www.FORVRmood.com

hi boos! today I’m recreating a makeup tutorial by the very talented and the very well respected Danessa Myricks. she is someone I’ve admired for a long time! this definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone but I think you guys will enjoy me following along this look!

P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D:
Danessa Myricks products at Sephora https://bit.ly/32gelPz

C O N N E C T W I T H M E:
instagram: @jackieaina
snapchat: jackieaina
facebook: Jackie Aina
twitter: @jackieaina

B U S I N E S S:
For business inquiries please contact jackie@scalemanagement.co

*Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. My content is 100% not influenced by brands, PR products received, usage of affiliate links, or brand partnerships.

Changing the standard of beauty, one tutorial at a time 🙂
Phil 4:13

1. Alana Sims
    Alana Sims says:

U did dat hunty!! I was so suprised they dont sell nars at sephora anymore. And i was recently at sephora in jcp and i didnt see danessas makeup. But maybe its just the jcp sephoras

2. Daisha Jones
    Daisha Jones says:

Girl yes! thats what i thought about "them" too like this is too much to watch and you keep watching thinking it will conclude to something grand but no. But i will say it did throw a few facts that you might not know about.

3. TAZ Wise
    TAZ Wise says:

This eye look 🔥🔥🔥going to try.. let me said that again try to recreate w/ MAKEUP YOLANDA AND Clionadh cosmetics multi chrome

4. pheonixphire
    pheonixphire says:

So I been off the makeup scene for a long time, I wanted to get some OCC lip tars cause I loved those, so I looked them up a couple months ago.. Only to find out they'd gone out of business.. Couple weeks later I randomly found this brand..I think it's great her product is filling the void the lip tars left.

5. A. L.
    A. L. says:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for waking me up. I was sleeping on Miss Myricks, and now I’m obsessed with her makeup.

6. Wrestling Dunn
    Wrestling Dunn says:

I love how are you keeping makeup brands so exclusive. With so many launches and so many brands , it’s great to see you are pretty much promoting the ones that are heart to you . I’m sure there’s so many products you like but videos like this proves that you’ll love the ones that vibe with you and I really love that .