Use code AA50 for $50 off your very own at home laser by Kenzzi: https://kenzzi.com/products/kenzzi-ipl-laser-hair-removal-handset?ref=cOB3VKtnB1NsO

I have been sharing my laser hair removal journey on my face, legs, underarms, side burns, arms, and now (for the first time) my neck and back! Is it worth the pain, how painful is it, is it worth the money? These are all things I discuss in todays video! I hope you enjoy!

ONE YEAR LASER HAIR REMOVAL UPDATE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW2IUcMGl50&t=447s

🥰 Shop my MERCH! https://www.bonfire.com/int-u-jien-22/

❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci

💖Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

💛Snapchat: alana.arbucci

💙TikTok: aarbucci

1. dini sexy
    dini sexy says:

🎥今後をライブ配信
    万人を超え💞日のライブ配信は
    👉https://shake-body.com/nobiella?screet
    ♥️の再編ありがとうです!こ今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!#この日のライブ配信は、#かならりやばかったですね!#1万人を超える人が見ていたもん(#笑)#やっぱり人参最高!#まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした,.💖 #在整個人類歷史上,#強者,#富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,#氏族,#城鎮,#不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。#相反,#他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。#他們學會了清潔,#切塊,#調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,

2. Ditto Hehe
    Ditto Hehe says:

Hey I’m a 14 year old girl.. I’m really hairy (I’m from the Middle East) my hair is thick and I can’t even wear crop tops or anything because of my back and belly hair. I don’t know what to do about it.

3. John sarab
    John sarab says:

1. Half native dude of Americas, got same body hair. 2. Your body is screaming 'go dude'. 3. You are prime for bodybuilding! I wish I had your hair build!

4. neeraj rai
    neeraj rai says:

Very Very Hot🔥 hairy Lower back girls dear and lovely Friend 😍😍😍💗💗💗❣️❣️❣️💝💝💝💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💗💗💗🌹🌹🌹I miss you my Dear and lovely Friend 💗💗💗💞💞💞🌹🌹🌹💓💓💓💝💝💝💖💖💖Very Very Hot🔥 hairy Lower back girls my dear and lovely Friend 😍😍😍💗💗💗❣️❣️❣️💝💝💝💞💞💞💓💓💓

5. laila kricha
    laila kricha says:

DO NOT BUY FROM KENZZI!! to anyone thinking of buying from Kenzzi for Christmas, don’t do it! I used Alana’s code to buy a Kenzzi device back in September and it’s been an absolute nightmare! I’ve paid out so much money in fees and still haven’t received a working device. Pretty sure the company is a scam. Please just save yourself the time and money and don’t do it! It’s such a sketchy company and you’ll only regret it. Don’t be fooled by all the sponsored videos on YouTube! I’m not saying Alana is lying because I’m sure it works for some people if you get lucky and receive a working device, but from my research it seems that most people receive faulty devices that either don’t work or get way too hot and break. Mine was broken when it arrived in September and I’ve not been able to get any money back! So upset

6. Rocio Perez
    Rocio Perez says:

I’m not sure if you’ve ever gotten checked for PCOS but I use to think I was hairy, and then I went to the OBGYN for an ultrasound and got diagnosed.

7. Manoj BagrawaT
    Manoj BagrawaT says:

Wow dear u r so daring girl.u have a big heart to show your skin which a lot of hair problm.but you face it everyday but u have a great smile…all the best…god will help you to remove all your unwanted hair permanently…

8. Katie •
    Katie • says:

Order a Dutch test. Your 5 alpha reductase is probably upregulated. You can get rid of hair with no pain if you lower that one hormone. You have hair in all the places I had when mine was super upregulated.

9. Lupita Equihua
    Lupita Equihua says:

I just ordered kenzzi laser removal bc I read the reviews and I wanna try it out I hope this works bc if it doesn’t then I’m just gonna die 😭 I’m really hairy ofc I’m Mexican and I’ve always hated having hair in my body but I really pray that this helps me

10. It’s me Season
    It’s me Season says:

I just randomly searched about back hair removal today and i found this video.It’s so relatable as i also have alot of body hairs and even facial hairs . These are the worst insecurities for me as my other friends and even my mom don’t have those thick hairs . I did waxing on my back one time and i got alot of acnes after some days .So thank you for your advices .I’ll definitely try this method in the future.❤️😇