What’s up squad?! Today I’m sharing an update on where I’m at 8 weeks after my 2nd #laserhairremoval treatment at #idealimage. I’m also clarifying some of the questions you all have asked regarding how the treatments effect hair growth on women with #pcos. I have my next treatment in two weeks! Meet me in the comments below!

My Skin Care Routine

How I Used To Shave My Face

Shop my masks store:

Http://www.instagram.com/InTheMixxer

Http://www.Facebook.com/InTheMixxer

Collab with me:
MixxersWorld@gmail.com

Shop my favs in my Amazon store:
www.amazon.com/shop/InTheMixxer

FAQ:
Main camera – Canon 80d
Vlog camera – Canon G7x Mark II
Editing software – LumaFusion (iPad Pro)
Age – 31
📍- ATL

Amos 9:13 (MSG)

1. Book lover616
    Book lover616 says:

Thank you so much for these videos ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Made Honey
    Made Honey says:

I’m glad I watched this. Each time I go in for treatment they ask me to shave but NO my hair grows back normal not as “stubble” I can see it but I can’t feel it.
    My opinion: if I took the professional advice and NOT listened to my mom I would have stubble. Hair regrowth is one thing but stubble is a problem- for me.

3. gucci girl
    gucci girl says:

They did a great job! I have the same thing and i hate it will be making that call i tried electrolysis didn't work i shave every day and cover with makeup thanku for the encouragement

4. Megan Hall
    Megan Hall says:

I feel like once I start waxing my facial hair it got worse ? But they say waxing is better than shaving so I thought I was making a good decision 🤦🏽‍♀️

5. The lifeof Jonnelleoh TV
    The lifeof Jonnelleoh TV says:

My first session was in Sept. 90% of the hair is gone. I was shaving everyday. Now I've had my second session. Haven't seen any results. My 3rd is in 3 weeks. But I'm shaving once a week! And it's just peach fuzz really

6. Ollie
    Ollie says:

You are 100% correct.. Pcos hair growth is hormonal… The laser reduces the thickness of hair and reduces having to shave weekly.. I do my chin for two years… I get really thin growth and now have no dark pigmentation. Before i had black marks all over chin and wire hard hairs growing weekly… Now my armpits the hair didnt grow back for literally two years. Any armpit hairs that grew back were like baby fine and sparse… Laser hair removal is great for blk women with facial hair and ingrowns on bikini lines.

7. Naturally April
    Naturally April says:

Thanks for being so transparent. I do understand your struggle. Thank goodness your treatment are working out. I plan to start my laser hair treatment very soon. Plz keep the videos coming.