Open me for more info xo

My Boutique:

Business Inquiries:
Sadiekins21@gmail.com

#targetrun #traderjoes #crumblcookies

M Y F A V S

ONLY FRAGRANCES I USE/SCENTBIRD

BODY PRODUCTS TO MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE SUGAR:

SMILE DIRECT! (Invisible Aligners)

Favorite Self Tanner:

This video is not sponsored!

1. Sydney Mcfanny
    Sydney Mcfanny says:

You’re such a good mommy ❤️ I absolutely love watching you bong with Oakley. Btw are you still connecting with Angie Crystal? It is wild over on her page and people making videos about her. Sad.

2. Tammy Mango
    Tammy Mango says:

Oakley is so cute! Love❤️🥰Teddy too! Adorable new outfits! Once a diaper leaks or a blow out! Definitely not the one😜lol Happy you’re all doing well!😘🌷🙏🙏🙏

3. Alanna Donach
    Alanna Donach says:

You two are just wonderful parents and baby oak is seriously the cutest baby I’ve ever seen!! Love seeing a little bit into your life mama❤️ thanks for sharing!

4. Samantha Smith
    Samantha Smith says:

The target ones leaked badly for my baby too. I used Luvs with my first and now with my new baby… personally, I swear by them. I think they're great especially for their low price point!

5. Josie Clark
    Josie Clark says:

huggies are the best but luvs are good too and much cheaper!!!!! diapers all depend on if there is red marks on legs or thighs. and if the belly button is covered! my girl is 7 months old and is still in size 2 diapers, it really all depends!!!!! You are doing a great job!!!!! <3

6. Annie Hedge
    Annie Hedge says:

Luvs were my favorite too. I did huggies for awhile but my daughter was so sensitive to different brands but I never had issues with Luvs.

7. Amanda Woods
    Amanda Woods says:

Oakley is growing so much! Momma is looking great! 😍 How dare you tease us with just a few things from white fox boutique. I want to see it all!! Can’t wait for your haul. Your bestie is so sweet bringing goodies for Teddie. I loved the 🍳.. I hope you have a great weekend!

8. Johnnel Adderley
    Johnnel Adderley says:

Sadie you look so gorgeous and Oakley is just a bundle of sweetness🤗!!
    Now, I want to try Pretzel Bagels😋.. Trader Joe's seem to some really interesting food items.
    I am always weary of TikTok recommendations because they have been a disappointment😒.
    Great vlog Sadie, thank you so much for sharing my friend ❤️. Take care, keep safe and enjoy the rest of your week 🤗💕.

9. Claire Anderson
    Claire Anderson says:

We were not a fan of the Target brand diapers either, they never did a good job wicking moisture away from our son's skin, he would always have red rashes from his skin being so wet, and it didn't matter if we changed him ever hour, still moisture sitting there. Pampers all the wayyyyy!!! Pampers diapers actually lock away the wetness.

10. Becca L
    Becca L says:

You know someone is a good parent when they talk to their child about what is happening that day. Sadie and Scott you're doing AMAZING! ♥️

11. perlav6
    perlav6 says:

Aww can i just say how Cute Oakley is OMG😍😍❤ you two are doing Great being parent's and wishing you guys love and Happiness🙏💞

12. Delvene Wright
    Delvene Wright says:

Absolutely love watching you and your beautiful family, brings joy to my day and your honesty is so refreshing.. I wish there were vlogers like you when I had my kids. Mine are all grown-up 23yrs and 20.. enjoy time flys xx

13. Pamela Waskey
    Pamela Waskey says:

You look so pretty in your shirt live the newclothesuou showed . Oakley is really growing he's just adorable and Teddy is so cute . Love your videos 💖

14. Lissa Rae
    Lissa Rae says:

I got the strawberry lemon & the orange Poppi! I’ve only tried the strawberry lemon so far, mine came the same like a dusty look. I honestly didn’t like it. But I’m hoping to like the orange one! 😋

15. Chelsea Ison
    Chelsea Ison says:

Huggies are definitely the best! Pampers are pretty good too. I love how cute Hello Bello and Honest diapers are but they don't stretch. I wasn't a fan of Luvs. It is crazy how different the brands are!

16. Terini
    Terini says:

I have a local Crumbl Cookies where I live and holy crap they are amazing when you eat them fresh right there on the spot! They're all warm and gooey…. lol

17. Samantha Riley
    Samantha Riley says:

Hey Sadie 💕💕💕💕💕 love your vlogs Oh My god I’m going to Trader Joe’s tomorrow that store I will black out and and start buying half the snacks Oakley is getting so big oh my goodness he’s gorgeous and those eyes💙💙💙💙