HEY GUYS, WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL. JUST A QUICK STORYTIME ABOUT HOW MY AT HOME LASER HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE TRIED TO RUIN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE WHO HAS SUFFERED FROM SCARS, HYPERPIGMENTATION, OR BURNS. LIKE I SAID, WOMEN ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH INSECURITIES AS IS! I WANTED TO SHARE THIS PRODUCT WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE IT WORKED SOOO WELL FOR ME. SOMETHING I WANTED TO CLEAR UP REALLY QUICKLY, I ONLY USED THE PRODUCT FOR 2.5 WEEKS. AS SOON AS MY SKIN STARTED PEELING I STOPPED USING IT AND JUST LET MY NEW SKIN COME IN AND HEAL PROPERLY. OVERALL, GREAT PRODUCT FOR HYPERPIGMENTATION! AND THE SHEA BUTTER HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT TO EVEN MY SKINTONE AS WELL. THEY WILL BE LINKED BELOW. HOPE THIS HELPS! XOXOXO.

CONNECT WITH ME:
IG: https://www.instagram.com/alexus.rebecca/
EMAIL (BUSINESS ONLY): ALEXUSREBECCA@GMAIL.COM

ADMIRE MY SKIN:

100% SHEA BUTTER:

1. Selah P
    Selah P says:

@Alexus Rebecca Did you have any issues with the burnt skin turning too light after peeling? If so, how did you get it to even out 😩 I’ve been going through hell with this

2. N B
    N B says:

Girl I was professionally burned by laser hair removal. It was litterally a nightmare. ON MY FACE. I had to nurse my skin back to health. I used kojic acid and hydroquinone. I was on a mission..man because of that I will NEVER get any other laser hair removal.

3. Curvy Riri
    Curvy Riri says:

Hey guys, mines just came in today🙂 yes I will be updating , my whole body is filled with scars . Never wore shorts or short sleeves , literally wanted to die seeing everyone else . I had eczema and a skin picking disorder (excoriation disorder) ruined my body for years , I am now 21 and I just can’t do this anymore . I bought shorts because I’m putting my faith in God that it will fade ! Pictures will definitely be taken .. I just applied mines . Will update just need to be reminded lol

4. MK
    MK says:

This was in my recommendations i don't know why :/ anyways I saw a video from an other brown girl who has also used an at home laser and it worked for her perfectly.. I think it's just luck you know 🙁
    I'm really happy that you got rid of the scars omg I would be soo angry and afraid haha I swear

5. moonlightblossom
    moonlightblossom says:

Hi! I'm amazed to see your results. I have hyperpigmentation / dark marks on both my thighs and lower legs. I've been using this product for 4 days now and haven't noticed any changes yet. I'm hoping that by 2.5 weeks I'll start peeling like you did. Really anxious to get this fixed before it gets too hot out.

6. Aisha Ahmed
    Aisha Ahmed says:

OMG I need to try this. I had a really bad skin reaction that scarred me really badly. Do you put regular lotion first then the treatment. Or do you put the lotion on after when your skin starts to peel? And do you use it once a day or day and night? Thanks!

7. Gemma Kelly
    Gemma Kelly says:

IPL is not suitable for darker skin tones, AT ALL. It's totally shit but it's just the case. This is quite well known, but the companies selling this product should make this 100% CLEAR. So dangerous! So glad you found something to help

8. Shakira T-O
    Shakira T-O says:

I'm about the same complexion as you and been using this same laser on my face and body. It doesn't burn unless used incorrectly. I started on the lowest setting slowly increasing to test my pain limit. But one day I tried it at the max (to speed up the hair removal process being impatient) on my legs and ended up with the same scars. Now I know better. If you want it just use it cautiously and don't use at the max setting.

9. Tynetta584
    Tynetta584 says:

Omg so sorry this happened, this is devastating. Black skin needs a YAG laser. Don’t listen to anyone saying that an IPL laser will work on black skin it’s not worth the risk. ❤️🙏🏾

10. yayadrew
    yayadrew says:

I had those same burns due to at home laser and they went away naturally without me doing anything. I still use the laser, but not on the highest level and I don’t get the burns anymore.

11. Sanya Lenan
    Sanya Lenan says:

Thanks for your review..But did you notice any side effects after stopping "Admire my Skin" product ?
    Does the scars or the hyperpigmentation go back ?

12. Jai Wills
    Jai Wills says:

I used one that look like the kenezzi device but from a different company. I'm a dark skin black woman and I use it on setting 1. I'm 2 weeks in and no burns. I plan on taking my time and going to level/ setting 2 on the 2nd month. when I get to level 2-5, I'll do one flash to test the intensity level to see if my skin tone can handle it before I do my whole leg. I'm learning from y'all's stories

13. LittleHurricane ‘
    LittleHurricane ‘ says:

I’ve had the same problem but I didn’t use this product , I only used a generating skin cream. The peeling process happened itself in the second week I think, but now I am left with white dots all over my legs where the dark burning dots used to be. It is now the third month and I don’t have any changes. Do you know what I can do? Please help🥺

14. Nataki Bennett
    Nataki Bennett says:

The laser depends on your skin tone if you have more melanin there is a specific type of laser you should use a lot of persons are not educated on laser that’s why dermatologist are the only persons who should perform these tasks your mom was right

15. Taija Allen
    Taija Allen says:

I’m glad you found a product that worked so quickly! I have hyperpigmentation on my face & I’m thinking about trying out the product. Which Sunscreen works best to avoid the scars getting darker instead of lighter?

16. Leila Violet Bailey
    Leila Violet Bailey says:

When will companies start coming out with products for darker skin 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m sick of this shit. You know I can’t get my normal nd-yag laser at the salon… give your girl a break 😩🙏🏼

17. seauxphia
    seauxphia says:

Thank you for this video! I suffer from nodular vasculitis (patchy inflammation in the blood vessels or fatty layer of the skin) random I know. About 4 years ago when it came about, hot girl summer was over. All is well now with the help of my old lady compression socks but the hyperpigemention is awful. My dr referred me to a dermatologist then covid hit. Thank you for sharing the products you used! I'm going to check it out because I'm tired of putting makeup on legs in the summer, lol

18. Annie McKenzie8
    Annie McKenzie8 says:

I have eczema prone skin. I used the IPL for a few weeks now and it’s definitely worked in slowing down my hair growth. I got mine from Luxe Skin and they gave a skin colour chart too. However I always limit myself to level 2/3 since I know my skin is prone to discolouration and scarring. It will take longer to see clear results but I would take the long road than risk the scarring. Great video✨

19. Nom D38
    Nom D38 says:

I used Myadmire, and it didnt work for my discoloration. For frame of reference I'm brown skin Black women. I'm glad it work for you!