Go to https://bit.ly/2CSbbrG and use my code emmam25 for 25% off your first 3 months of Care/of! Thank you Care/of for partnering with me on this video!
**Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease**
❥ emma

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emmamacdonald/
Snapchat: @emmamacdonald9
Camera I use: Cannon G7X mark II

1. last night
    last night says:

WHY ARE SO SCARED TO SAY IT LIKE SHAVING YOUR PRIVATE OBVIIOULY WE ALL HAVE HAIR THERE ALSO ARMPIY AND LEGS AND SOME CHEST AND BACK BUTT LIKE ITS OKAY

2. last night
    last night says:

EVERYTHING YOU CAN JUST SAY IT PRIVATE DOWN THERE OBIVOULY WERE ALL ADULTS HERE ITS NATURAL ARMPITS LEGS CHEST BACK BUTT OF COURSE SHAVING PRIVATE LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS ITS A CONFORTABLE THING

3. Alina Polevoy
    Alina Polevoy says:

the reason you feel so spiritual is because God planted that there, so you can go to Him. i’ve heard testimonies that these “spiritual” things that you can do like meditation, etc is all temporary and messes with wrong spirits. but let me tell you Christ can give you the Holy Spirit and it will fulfill you and you won’t run dry. it’s not temporary. once you accept Christ, He’s here to stay. 🤍

4. a d
    a d says:

please get more info on all the holistic/ zodiac background and how it started/ if it actually has any true foundation. watch the horoscope episode on Netflix from the show explained 🙂

5. Julia Kathryn
    Julia Kathryn says:

I got laser when I was 19 and it worked for maybe 6 months but since my hormones were still changing it all grew back and I need to do it again. Not saying this is going to happen to you, but maybe something to think about!

6. Khadija .k
    Khadija .k says:

Are you kidding me!! You look beautiful in every way 🥺 do this for yourself not for us !♥️♥️ you and your sister are naturally stunning 🔥🔥🔥 love you 😘

7. Emma W
    Emma W says:

Hey girl! I’m looking for other youtube accounts that have the same vibe as your account and your sisters accounts, do you have any recommendations?