ORGANIC ALL NATURAL SELF TANNER
Save 20% on your entire cart, including All Natural & Organic Self Tanning Lotion that's actually good for your skin! Simply use coupon code: VIXEN20 at checkout! Limited time only at: VOGENIX.COM
I tried a laser hair removal device from Amazon to see if I could perform at home hair removal. — NOT SPONSORED — I treated my lower legs and underarms and followed the 8-week timeline. I provide before after pictures along with my personal review.
As stated in the intro, I am not a licensed professional. Please consult with a professional to make sure you are a candidate for laser hair removal.
Buy this *IPL hair removal device using my Amazon AFFILIATE link that earns me some commission: https://amzn.to/2ySmzlW
When it comes to post-shower moisture, I like Gold Bond. Heads up, Gold Bond is more of a thick lotion than buttery, but it does rub in no problem. The Healing option contains aloe vera. Hope this helps!!
* Gold Bond Healing Lotion: https://amzn.to/36aMW2v
Additional information to note about my journey:
– I had previously consulted with a professional who told me that I was a good candidate for laser hair removal.
– As I recommend in this video, I gave myself a test week prior to starting the 8-week regime.
– I made sure my treated areas contained hair less than 2mm in length.
– I did not interfere with waxing, Nair, or tweezing….using an electric razor helped!
– I properly moisturized after treatments with a fragrance-free lotion containing aloe.
– I did not tan or tinker with any unique skincare products in the meantime.
– I zapped an area 3x during every treatment.
Insta & Twitter: @ LesleyyX1
TikTok & Byte: @ LesleyRowland
My Bengal Cats: @ snowybengals
PO Box 810786
Dallas, TX 75381-0786
PATREON – search “Lesley Rowland” to find me,
my Amazon Wish List & other means to support
me and my YT business! 🙂
#LaserHairRemoval #IPLhairremoval #AmazonProductReview