I show you some new nail art foils from the Makartt company . I even show you how I apply them . I show tips to make the process easier . With Makartt’s nail foil gel it’s always an easy process . This stuff really works !!

Makartt Foil Gel

Foils

Top and Base coat set

** NO ONE is ever granted permission to upload my videos into their own videos ! **
That is copyright infringement .
Please use the link from my video . That way it will go back to my channel and I will be credited .

Welcome to my channel .
I’m a Licensed and PUBLISHED Professional Nail Tech . * My nails , my life and MY CHANNEL * I do GEL & ACRYLIC nails . Gel nails are my FAVORITE . I want to share how I do nails with you , show you things to use for nails and review nail items .
Everyone’s taste in nail art is DIFFERENT . I have RESPECT for ALL Nail Technician’s – whether Licensed or not licensed or just starting out ….and ones who choose this as a hobby . If you have nothing nice to say , SAY NOTHING at all . Negativity will not be tolerated here .
*ALL comments I deem rude and inappropriate will be REMOVED and the individual BLOCKED . Please act like a RESPECTFUL human being . Karma is a big B .
*********************************************************************
To find me outside of YouTube . LOOK HERE :
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/denisejohn65/
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/Denisejohn65NailEd/
*********************************************************************
** I do have a private personal Facebook account , but that is only for my family and people outside of the nail world . My nails friends can find me on my SPECIAL Facebook page created just for you .
********************************************************************
My favorite gels are Star Nails International ( uv gels )
The sculpting gel in clear
The sculpting gel in thick clear
T3 Fiber Gels in opaque nude , opaque rose nude and opaque petal pink
*********************************************************************
My favorite clear acrylic to use is Tones Glass ( clear )
Tones covers in Almond and New Pink
Their liquid monomer is great too .
*******************************************************************
I use many different colored acrylic brands .
Recently I discovered a wonderful person who creates amazing colored acrylic sets I have been using . The lovely Stacy Baltadano
Check out her channel here https://www.youtube.com/user/Butterflylillies1/feed

1. chn nnnj1 ,'
    chn nnnj1 ,' says:

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    1 Corinthians 15:1‭-‬4 KJV

2. lilyrose mitchell
    lilyrose mitchell says:

I had no idea this is how these worked 😂 I've been cutting them out and even individually cutting out the flowers and stuff 🤣 I was buying more on amazon and saw a video add on it and saw them doing it 🙈 im supposed to be smart 😅

3. Bucktooth Bucky
    Bucktooth Bucky says:

I can’t understand or figure out how to put the nail foil on properly. I tried to apply foil and it gets wrinkly and it’s when I lift it off the foil , the flowers are all wrinkly and overlapped and look terrible! 🥴

4. Criss Lucas
    Criss Lucas says:

I bought the complete kit from Makartt off of Amazon a few days ago and it arrived this morning. I got the one with two sets of foils,(the more colorful floral ones you had and the other is sorta wild ombre snd tiedye swirled colors), and the 2 bottles of glue. I just tried as I was watching your video and I found out what I was doing wrong.. I was putting the foil down on the colored side towards my nail! 🙄🤦 So I watched carefully and retried and it just worked out really great! It looks so good and I love it! Very helpful. Thank you! 🤗

5. wisdom mayer
    wisdom mayer says:

Best 4 nail tutorial I give this subscription thumbs up so easy a person that wears weave can do it LOL watched it one time and applied method and got it right keep making these great videos

6. Valarie Cargill
    Valarie Cargill says:

I went out and bought the same glue and everything and went on Amazon and got some stencils that's what I called them and it didn't come out like yours is it any other steps that you did possibly

7. Saintly2
    Saintly2 says:

I have some holographic foils but cannot tell which side goes on the nails as they are identical. Is there something I should be looking for to tell the difference?

8. hi stop looking at me
    hi stop looking at me says:

Who else ADORES the fact that you can match your hands and feet!🥰
    I've been using nail wraps/decals for 2 years now bc they are easy.. but I wanted something I could match my toes to. I am watching this to prepare for doing my gel foil nails for the first time😁 fingers crossed! Thanks for making this video!

9. Lori
    Lori says:

I am totally not a nail person. Could I use the glue over reg polish and seal with a reg top coat. Just one accent nail. I haven't had polish on in over three years but this looks fun.

10. Erica Neptune
    Erica Neptune says:

I have such trouble with foils so I have watched this video a few times as I attempt them in real-time 😅 But, as for the gel-x dupes, I have flat, weak nails that grow upwards so I feel like this helps my nails have some shape and helps train me to shape better as well 😊 I feel like they stay on for a long time as well and using peel base on top, I don't have to soak off and do tips every time therefore, protecting my nails too 🙂 I feel like this was the longest explanation ever, lol.

11. Charityluvs
    Charityluvs says:

This is one of my favorite videos due to watching after purchasing the foils and needing great advice. I personally haven't tried the "gel x" nails but I'm a few days Into nail school and after reading up on this would love to try them out. Ty for your great videos

12. Wen Tillman
    Wen Tillman says:

I just tried it and it didn't work ☹️ I cured it, rubbed the foil, and it didn't stick to the nail. The glue stuck to the foil instead and came right off the nail. I've tried so many methods, and same result. I guess foils just aren't for me. The more I try UV/LED products, the less I like them. I'd rather stay with the simple, air-dry products.