So i decided to face my fears and get laser hair removal done and well it just didn’t go as expected… comment “hairy” if you see this ahhaha

Limited edition Gab Gang Merch:

Patreon: 2 extra videos plus more exclusive content:

TO WIN US AGAINST THE WORLD MERCH (each is one entry)
1) SUBSCRIBE
2) FOLLOW ME ON IG @gabrielle_moses
3) FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK: @gabrielle_moses
4) ADD ME ON SNAP @Gabrielle_moses

If you wanna go stalk Luke I don’t blame you;) here’s his insta @lukehollingshead3

Send Me MAIL!!
Gabrielle Moses
PO Box 66
Springfield Mo 65801

BUSINESS – gabrielle@a3artistsagency.com

1. G Lyfe
    G Lyfe says:

YOU should have opened YOUR door & take care of those PETTY girls & to say it's your Ex's Girlfriends FRIEND NOTE SOMEONE ELSE NOT YOUR EXS GIRLFRIEND SO IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIRLFRIEND OF YOUR EX GROW SOME BALLS GABRIELL & TELL THOSE PETTY GIRLS WHO WERE AT YOUR DOOR & TELL THEM TO STOP DONT GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSING DRAMA & BLAME ON SONEONE WHO IS NOT NOT NOT INVOLVED SO YOUR SUCH A BULLY ALSO STOP YOUR MADNESS GABREILL

2. Leen Fakhry
    Leen Fakhry says:

gab gab don't worry you'll get used to it and it's not gonna be painfull the next time and the next and the next and it's so relieving i've done so many times so Goodluck ❤️

3. Cheyenne Farley
    Cheyenne Farley says:

Would love to hear more about your work in diversity and inclusion. That’s a huge part of my career in the non-profit world and am curious what a predominantly white and able bodied sorority is doing to help! I appreciate you knowing your privilege and using it for good! Much love!

4. Ángeles Matos
    Ángeles Matos says:

It goes really fast.. Okieee im currently having lazer removal ,, I shaved the day before if not the day of and they were too small so it hurted a bit and the other day they were too long and IT SMELLED LIKE BURNT ,, HEAR ME OUT the first time was just fine and it was just like her reaction it went by so well so imma check next time to shave two days before to see if its the good size ,,, also there are so many different lazer removal the one a lady used for my upper lip WAS COLD and the one my armpits was more like the rubber band

5. Addy E Bloomer
    Addy E Bloomer says:

It’s my 1st time watching your videos and WOW! litterlaly just in the 1st minute you mad me laugh and smile!!!! You are becoming such a light for me right now and now I’m going to watch so many other videos of yours!

6. Karen L
    Karen L says:

I’m 18 and I’ve gotten 5 sessions of laser hair removal done and it really doesn’t hurt to me. I think it depends on what laser they use

7. XxShayla16xX
    XxShayla16xX says:

I appreciate the honesty, about the sensitivity in your skin, that’s something that needs to be more talked about. Every time I shave my under arms or 🐱 I get redness and bumps like crazy. 😩

8. L L
    L L says:

laser hair removal actually hurts as much as you can stand, pretty much like a tattoo removal works. If it doesn't hurt a lot, i'd recomend to ask the worker to increase a little bit the intensity of the machine. The less the intensity the less it burns the hair riot and the more sessions (and the more money) you'll need. Easy peasy.

9. Azzy Wolff
    Azzy Wolff says:

At first I thought OMG laser hasir would hut and be rlly bad…
    But after this video it has made me more confident about doing it
    Thanks Gab 💖💖

10. Marina O
    Marina O says:

Iam about to do my bikini on Wednesday and iam so freaking scared, can you tell me how did you handle it and how much did it hurt? Can you make me feel not so scared like iam right now? By the way i love you so much and i love your channel, you are gorgeous, much love to you 💜❣❣❣