Hi loves! This is a part 2 of my previous video about The Ordinary skincare line. In this video, I’m showing you my morning and nighttime skincare routine using The Ordinary. I also use other brands in this video like Drunk Elephant to show you how I incorporate it altogether. Don’t forget to like it if you enjoyed it! And subscribe 🙂

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

-Rose Hip Seed Oil

FOLLOW ME: http://www.instagram.com/sashaxcruz
BUSINESS: sashacolina@gmail.com

#theordinary #theordinaryskincare #skincareroutine

1. Nafeessa Chachia
    Nafeessa Chachia says:

Hi Sasha, i want to change from my cream moisturisers to face oils. Can rosehip oil be used as a moisturiser for day and night? Could Retinoid be used as a daily serum before rosehip oil? Can rosehip oils be mixed with other oils?

2. Ayesha Khan
    Ayesha Khan says:

Can we use hyaluronic acid and niacinamide together? Please help i wanted to start a morning and evening routine but i don't want to use to many products at the same time i have little acne scars tan and dehydrated skin please recommend some products

3. Riah Rae
    Riah Rae says:

Wait a second here. Hyaluronic acid does not add moisture. It holds in the moisture you already have. So the first step made no sense at all

4. Faria Islam
    Faria Islam says:

Hello, Thanx a lot for this informative video. I have rough to combination skin, this is my first time to using the ordinary products. I have some questions-
    At every night I'm applying Glycolic Acid 7% toning solution (which makes me feel a bit itchy) then Hyaluronic Acid 2%+ B5 after that Natural Moisturizing Factor+HA.
    Is this ok to use Glycolic acid 7% even after feeling itchy ?
    Or if not then is it ok to use other 2 products without using Glycolic Acid 7% ??

5. Ella Taylor
    Ella Taylor says:

You said you use the Niacinamide and Zinc in the morning and night but you didn’t use it in your night routine… where would it go in the routine?

6. Sarah Keller
    Sarah Keller says:

Cleansing your skin in the morning is an important step that should not be skipped because it washes away the skincare used the previous night. Those products have exercised their purpose by then and need to be removed to prevent layering issues. In other words, some treatments such as acids should not be mixed with other treatments (that would be used in the morning) or exposed to the sun (even if wearing sunscreen because sunscreen is only effective for approximately two hours). Sun exposure to the skin while treatment is present, will defeat the purpose of the treatment because it will ultimately cause more damage. Another reason cleansing your skin in the morning is necessary is to remove the bacteria acquired overnight from your pillow or blankets.

7. nuntinee hemasaton
    nuntinee hemasaton says:

Hello , I'm Aum from Thailand . I'm sell the ordinary on facebook , instagram and twitter platform . Can I use your video or your picture, please for review to my customer and give the good thing to them
    I will put the credit to you . Thank you very much , ขอบคุณค่ะ

8. CHELSEA FERNANDEZ
    CHELSEA FERNANDEZ says:

Hi ! can you please tell me how to layer my products
    1. Cereve cleanser