The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!
In this video, I am sharing my thoughts on the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette including swatched and eye looks. I have also purchased the pouch and the brushes.
I bought the palette here:
Thank you so much for watching this video.
Don’t forget to hit like and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more such videos.
Music by https://youtube.com/ikson
Follow Me on Social Media 💜
Facebook :- InfiniteReflectionsByAntariksha (url)
Pinterest :- antarikshadas
Instagram :- antarikshadas
Twitter :- AntarikshaPhadnis@PatternedPapers
– Becca First Light Priming Filter
– Nykaa SKINShield Foundation “True Toffee”, “Foxy Chestnut”
– CoverFX Power Play Concealer “G Medium 4”
– Colourpop No Filter Concealer “Medium Dark 32”
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer “Cafe”
– Laura Mercier Powder Foundation as Bronzer “18”
– Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
– CoverFX Monochromatic Blush Duo “Spiced Cinnamon”
– Essence Lash Princess Mascara
– Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner
– Mistine MAXI Eyeliner
– Chambor xTreme Eyes “Royal Blue”
– Huda Beauty Lip Contour “Vixen”
– Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips “Stud”
– Girlactik Matte Lip Paint “Luxe”
– Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
For Business enquires/Collabs, please drop me an email at
Disclaimer : All opinions expressed are solely mine. I can give you a guideline about the products but It’s best to try it out yourself and form your own opinion. All the visual contents of this video are solely mine, please request for permission if you want to use them. This is not a sponsored video.