Buy The Sun Labs Dark Sun Set $39.95

Hey girls (and guys!) Here’s a video on how to make your summer tan last all year! Hope you like it 🙂

FTC Disclaimer:
all products mentioned were purchased by me. the company sent me a second set of the sun labs dark skin set for the sake of this video. i am being compensated for this video – but that does not mean that all opinions are not my own. i reserve the right to state my true opinion on each and every product.

1. Malin
    Malin says:

Hi Blair:) sounds like a great product! Just a few quetions. How long does it last? How often do you have to use it? Once a week or more often?

2. iComment2k9
    iComment2k9 says:

No such thing as a tan in the UK at the minute… always overcast and doesn't stop pouring down with rain 🙁 a couple of thunderstorms and tornados have to be throw into the mix… bet it's been great weather in America 😛

3. NeonAera
    NeonAera says:

A very informative how-to video about the tanner you are recommending. Thanks, Blair; I might have to try it out. I sent you a email btw. Thumbs up for the video! I will support you all the way. 😉

4. Caroline Thompson
    Caroline Thompson says:

So how about I was at Target and saw your room decor and guess what I said. I said, "oh my gosh! Blair has this!". I sounded like a stalker… but yeah. I love your new room.

5. HelloKaty
    HelloKaty says:

@yelaha2 It doesn't mean anything!
    I cha-cha'ed it:
    The phrase has no meaning. It is used popularly by someone on youtube who gives skin beauty tips, but she likes to say it just because it's fun to say.

6. jkshergill
    jkshergill says:

Well, I'm brown and Indian and really don't need to be getting a fake tan, but this kit could be a cool idea for a present to my friends.
    I wanna get it whilst it's on sale cos I really don't want to be spending $89 one one friend, then the next one getting them something that's only worth £20… lol!