Hi everyone! Today’s tutorial is one for a simple Easter nails design. Basically I did my nails like they were easter eggs, without having to actually draw eggs! lol It’s a fairly straightforward idea, so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you have thought of this already, but since this is my first Easter that I’ve been doing my nails, it’s a new one for me! 🙂

HUGE shout-out to PlasmaSpeedo for mentioning me in her video – and thanks to all of you who are watching this because of that. THANKS to all of you – it means so much to me to have you here!

Enjoy the video, and thanks again for watching.

Reminder – I can be found on Facebook and Twitter at soguesswhat11

1. soguesswhat11
    soguesswhat11 says:

I got a great set of them from BornPrettyStore. The one in this video is from Sally's, but it's a MUCH better deal to get a set. Even Amazon and EBay have them.

2. Jezebel1115
    Jezebel1115 says:

@sweetydass1792 I don't think you'll be disappointed….I compared the Knonad plates to the Born Pretty plates and they had the same images on the plates. I also purchased the Bundle Monster plates from Amazon and I was very happy with the results. Peace:)

3. Jezebel1115
    Jezebel1115 says:

@sweetydass1792 I am pretty sure they are a knock offs. I did compared the numbers on the plates, and compared them to the Konad image plates, and the designs were exactly the same.

4. Jezebel1115
    Jezebel1115 says:

Hi, The BornPrettyStore online (Youtube won't let me posts a .com), so the store is currently discounting all of their image plate at $1.55/plate. They are cheap enough to buy all 25 plates.

5. soguesswhat11
    soguesswhat11 says:

@PlasmaSpeedo *blushing* Thanks sweetie, and I agree with you about the colors – I just love them all, and together they scream Easter. I just couldn't resist! 🙂

6. PlasmaSpeedo
    PlasmaSpeedo says:

i love the introduction to this- no not cuz you say my name, lol, but because you are SOO genuine!! i wasn't even thinking of doing an easter theme, but you've definitely inspired me to come up with something, these pastel colors are just so EDIBLE 😉