Greg shows you how to sculpt out a gel nail without using forms or gluing on nail tips.

Music:
Taylor Galford

1. Heather Boothe
    Heather Boothe says:

I just love watching Greg work. I hope this doesn't come out mean, I prefer Greg's work over Tracy's. I've watch enough videos to be able to compare, and when Greg teaches it and explains it, my brain just grasps onto the information better.

2. Elizabeth
    Elizabeth says:

heard a bit about this but i do my own nails and it ends up taking FOREVER just because I need to cure each nail individually otherwise I ruin it. Gonna give this a try, I think because I'm not great at shaping.

3. Linda Hartsfield
    Linda Hartsfield says:

Omg. I love your work the gel sculpture with no tip WOW!!! 👍👍👍. Great work. How do we remove gel at home? Acetone or Non- Acetone? What are the instruments we use type of files etc. HELP!!! NEED TO KNOW THIS. LOVE YOUR VIDEOS. WISH YOU COULD DO MY NAILS. THERES A LOT OF SALONS THAT JUST WANT THE MONEY BUT NOT GIVE GREAT SURVICE THEN WHEN WE SPEAK UP THEY HAVE A PROBLEM. WE ARE PAYING OUR MONEY WE HAVE THE RIGHT FOR OUR NAILS TO DONE CORRECT. PLEASE TRY TO GET BACK TO ME.

4. Brittany Haggerty
    Brittany Haggerty says:

This is amazing! I already have the tools to do this and i cant wait to try this with what i have! Ive seen kits advertised with a similar method but its cool to see that its a classic method! Thank you

5. Miss Riley
    Miss Riley says:

But… that's literally still using a form. You're just using a nail tip like you would a dual form, lol.

I'm just saying 😋 No hate whatsoever, I love this channel and it's helped me a lot. But this was really just clickbait-y. lol.

6. SHE SAID
    SHE SAID says:

This is literally the same technique as using a dual form… So i think that this video is geared toward promoting the use of their products and getting more views on their channel… That's not a bad thing because they are here to "do business"… But, i just feel like it is very misleading to put it out there as if you are "inventing" some profound techniques at sculpting gel nails… Seriously, if this were an essay, they would definitely be penalized for plagiarism… Im still a fan because I've learned a lot from them, and I think they do amazing work… But, Im just calling this how I see it… But hey…I still watched the video…and they get an A for effort as far as business promotion… And i guess if there was someone out there who has NEVER heard of a dual form, and were to watch this, then i guess it would be safe to say that they would have made a legitimate impression on someone💁

7. L H
    L H says:

To all those that are uninformed and calling this a dual form method – this is a similar like premise HOWEVER it’s NOT a dual form. Look carefully. Greg is applying a deep welled tip. Naio nails said it couldnt be done. Greg and Tracey showed the world otherwise. brillaint work nothing but love for Young Nails

8. D Harrison
    D Harrison says:

its exactly like dual forms but when i watched educators they were using acrylic but gel is a bit different….i got dual forms and i gonna give this a shot….these guys are good i learned alot more from them then i did my own educator…

9. Juju bee
    Juju bee says:

You are so full of yourself. you guys are dead desperate for people to buy your product. you have to lie. That's why they have dual form.

10. Heather Keeton
    Heather Keeton says:

OK. I really like your technique. I was trying to create the whole nail with my dual form. I was trying to achieve that perfect shiny nail that you're supposed to get when using dual forms, without filing and topcoat. So when I got that "bubble" from the product oozing out, it was happening at the cuticle, which required a lot of filing. Since yours was in the middle, it was easy to cover with more product. After all, you want your nail to be thicker there, anyway.Thank you for this video. I will try it next time.