Hi Jeaniez! Welcome back :)! Hope you love this welcoming Spring oasis look! Please SUB. SKIN Koh Gen Do Herbal Spa Mist | $55.00 Tarte Micellar Magic …

1. SamisaTANK1
    SamisaTANK1 says:

I think you would do so much better if you did less talking and more time lapses. You give off weird kid vibes and it’s so cringe when you talk. When you were doing your eyeliner it was watchable.

2. Rhea John
    Rhea John says:

When you were once not the 'cool kid' and then you become Cooler than the so-called cool kids 🙄😂.. kind of reminds me of the song Believer by Imagine Dragons 🤗

3. Molly Granger Potter
    Molly Granger Potter says:

Ohhh I found your channel today and i heard about the things that have been going on. I'm sorry and if it's real, well I'm nobody to judge you. I loved your make up, I will definitely test it. You look beautiful ^^

4. Smile!!
    Smile!! says:

Oh, you were online schooled!Do you think you could make a video with online school tips? It would be helpful since the virus made a lot of us switch. Thanks!

Oh, by the way, good job!!!!

5. Amanda Feldt
    Amanda Feldt says:

Honestly idk how to feel with this situation. You keep referencing a debunking video. I do suggest to do another one, but if it's not the truth, don't say it. Your gonna get all the drama channels on you if you don't tell the truth (if you do decide to do a new debunking video) and definently have prove. Don't do a debunking video right away, take a couple weeks to get info. That's it, all I'm saying is that even your buying fake channels and shit, idrc, because at the end of the day we're all human. Maybe look for an acting job as well, yt isn't gonna hold up for you with all the controversies. That's it!

6. Jada Renée
    Jada Renée says:

This is gorgeous! Gives me a happy summer beachy vibe and I’m living for it, also I have the same redness around my nose area. I got that fair skin 😄

7. Raven Rayne Winter
    Raven Rayne Winter says:

No offence but your make up reminds me of the beach, lol. The blue ocean meeting the sands of the shore. It makes your blue eyes REALLY shine bright. I actually think it looks really neat. 💗 Definitely "natural" … Natural as nature itself. Great job.