❤BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: Mrsjaimarii@gmail.com

❤❤❤My Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/jaimarii

Hey Ya’ll!
I hope you enjoyed this video! I really appreciate your support. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, & SHARE!
Xo,
Jai

Hair Details:
www.Kinkistry.com
Wig I’m wearing:
Kinkgenetics 20″ ( when stretched)
*Use code Jaimarii10 to save on your purchase!

❤F O L L O W M E
FACEBOOK ♡ JAI MARII
INSTAGRAM ♡ JAI.MARII
TWITTER ♡ MRSJAIMARII

natural hair grwm kinky curly hair protective style

1. Jai Marii
    Jai Marii says:

Hey friends! Just a quick video for all my "quarantine & work from home" ladies! Or if you just want to stay decent 😁 Very simple. Enjoy & Be safe!💓

2. Thecleaningmommy
    Thecleaningmommy says:

You look so beautiful.

I have a similar hair like this that I got from RPG Hair. I just washed it because I wanted to put it on tomorrow if it dry by the morning but it doesn't come with the baby hair and I'm determine not to try because knowing me I would mess it up. .

Do you use the freeze on the back always or you just leave the clip

3. MzApril Lux
    MzApril Lux says:

I wish I could afford this beautiful unit. I have a low haircut but I would rock the hell out this. Yes I have good genes and nice healthy hair🤣🤣🤣💕💕💕💕

4. Monifa 360
    Monifa 360 says:

Beautiful!! It's going on my protective styling list!! It looks like I will be doing protective styling most of 2020, while we are in self quarantine. Hope everyone is staying safe!! 💕

5. Ebizzill
    Ebizzill says:

me squinting my eyes : let me get a notepad, why does her hair look so full? What did she do to achieve that look, it's so thick and beautiful… i wonder if it's a foam product…….
    pulls out a wig
    damn.. was tricked again!

6. Janell Davis
    Janell Davis says:

You always do such an amazing job with all your styles Question does your hair have to be braided neatly under the wig to get the wig to lay as flat as possible I just purchase my first wig and I am not a Braider whatsoever. Thank you 😊