VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE BOMBSHELL MAKEUP TUTORIAL! All the products used in this tutorial are not only CRUELTY FREE but they’re VEGAN too! Cruelty free & vegan aren’t the same thing when it comes to makeup. Cruelty free means products aren’t tested on animals, whereas vegan means there are no bits of animals in the product (yay!!).
This bombshell makeup tutorial is perfect for anyone who loves a good full coverage foundation base (me!) and also for hooded eyes!
I hope you guys are all staying safe and home during these strange times we’re having. I love you all! x
*This video is sponsored by Illamasqua and Eyeko. I am very grateful.
P R O D U C T S U S E D I N T U T O R I A L
– Hydra Veil – http://bit.ly/38YAov0
– Skinbase Foundation – http://bit.ly/2TWjA3v
– Skinbase Concealer – http://bit.ly/2IVcwh4
– Loose Powder – http://bit.ly/2TUMPUk
– Beyond Powder OMG Burst – http://bit.ly/2IPenEa
– Unveiled Artistry Palette – http://bit.ly/2IUWVhu
– Loaded Lip in shade Spice – http://bit.ly/38YdVOH
– Black Magic Liner – http://bit.ly/2vvW4ks
– Yoga Mascara – http://bit.ly/33vlVp9
❤ S U B S C R I B E
❤ I N S T A G R A M
❤ S N A P C H A T
stephilalalange❤ T W I T T E R
❤ F A C E B O O K
https://www.facebook.com/stephanielange/ ❤ E M A I L (business only contact)email@example.com
The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!