Today I’m doing a Full Face of New Drugstore Makeup by ELF Cosmetics.
xo’s ~ Tati

✔ S N A P C H A T

✔ I N S T A G R A M

✔ T W I T T E R

✔ F A C E B O O K

✔ E M A I L
Tati@GlamLifeGuru.com

FTC DISCLAIMER: This video is Not Sponsored and there are no affiliate links.

✔ WRITE TO ME HERE
Tati Westbrook
1905 Wilcox Ave
Suite #111
Los Angeles, CA 90068

All Rights Reserved © 2019, Tati Westbrook

Hi I’m Tati from GlamLifeGuru, thank you for watching my video, please be sure to check out my collection of makeup videos where you’ll find my best beauty tips, tricks and favorites on everything from top luxury cosmetics to my favorite drugstore makeup. Whether you’re looking for a new product review, tutorial, beauty tip, haul or perhaps even a giveaway, I hope you enjoy watching.

1. Tammy Eaton
    Tammy Eaton says:

Morphe has patchy mattes. I would be inclined to try the Elf in the smaller palettes. You’re a really great resource for people who want to be educated about their makeup. You, Elle Leary, Risa and Allie Glines are my go-tos.

2. Marisol Gonzales
    Marisol Gonzales says:

A great make up artist will make do with any make up brand. It is that art that matters. You look scary in that smokey eye. Your are too pale for a smokey eye. You look like a clown with sultry smokey eyes. Only few can pull it. Like Bridgette Bardot. Sorry

3. Zara Zohl
    Zara Zohl says:

I absolutely loved how much you explained and showed me how you were doing things, I know that a lot of people have heard and seen it all before, but just as many haven't, i for one love learning new things and learning how to do it better than what I do now, so keep them coming 💗💗💗you're a wonderful teacher ❣️💞💟💓

4. Tammy Eaton
    Tammy Eaton says:

I tried some elf mascara and honestly I was not impressed. For a brand of this supposed to be a little bit higher end or drugstore they just don’t really make it at least not in mascara.

5. Mikapo
    Mikapo says:

Please, don't use mink lashes anymore🙏 You're such an educated and kind lady, please reduce this kind of animal derived products. The poor minks die so horrible and tortured…

6. Leslie Sanders
    Leslie Sanders says:

Me again…….p.s. I used to get asked if I was a showgirl ( I’m tall.) I thought it was funny. I was like nope, I run the cosmetic dept at Savon/Osco Drugs!

7. Leslie Sanders
    Leslie Sanders says:

Tati I’m 57 and Ive never worn false lashes! When I was young ( 20’s, 30’s ) people used to ask me all the time if my lashes were real. I always worked in cosmetics, selling, never a makeup artist. Now I need false lashes and I have no idea where to start, meaning what to use. I have some already, but I’d love to hear from a pro like you which ones are the best for beginners. Can you help me? XOXO Leslie in Vegas

8. Beth Richardson
    Beth Richardson says:

Been doing my eyes first for years! Brow powder – touch of glimmer in the inner corner – liner (black or brown black shadow with an angled brush) – crease – lids (working from the outer corner, dark to light and blend, blend, blend) – puffy hooded eye so no shimmer under brow, a pale, matte taupe instead. I'm 66, still love makeup and your approach to the industry along with your observations and commentary. You project confidence rather than manic ego.

9. Jam Fam
    Jam Fam says:

The rainbow pallet is actually pretty good they work better after you use them for a while and they work better with a brush

10. vgamer456
    vgamer456 says:

I don't know if Tati's gone over this (and this is NOT to drag her, don't get it twisted-), but makeup (and nail polish, Cristine has gone over this as well) sometimes have batch issues. So something that works well for a lot of others, and doesn't work for you (for instance , like lack of pigment), could be the result of batch issues or inconsistencies.

11. emm pyette
    emm pyette says:

Stop! Holy smokes, girl I just now realized your using a Snow White mirror 😯😍 how are we the same person!! Lol. this is amazing, not only can I myself rock this set my daughters would love Elf, so affordable so well made! Huge fan! Xoxo

12. Sarah Brown
    Sarah Brown says:

That foundation smells like Raid to me. And I live in Florida, so the smell of Raid of course makes me immediately think of cockroaches. I found the foundation in Marshall’s and decided to try it because it was so cheap. But gosh it smells awful!!

13. Violet
    Violet says:

I think you're more cool toned than you think the cool colors look good on you 😻😻not to say warm colors look bad. It leads me to think your more neutral

14. Jamee Fitzpatrick
    Jamee Fitzpatrick says:

I would love it if you reviewed the new elf eyeshadow palette "hautte chocolate eyes – everything nice" and the new cannabis Sativa collection. I love all your elf reviews. also, I'm a yes to the bushes under $50 update.