Laser Hair Removal

HI GUYS! LONG TIME NO SEE. TODAY I FILMED MY GO TO SOFT GLAM MAKEUP LOOK. ITS AN EASY MAKEUP LOOK THATS GREAT FOR BEGINNERS! I’VE BEEN WEARING THIS EASY SOFT GLAM LOOK NON STOP LATELY! THANK YOU GUYS FOR WATCHING, ILYSM!! XOXOXO

DON’T’ FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE BEFORE YOU LEAVE! http://bit.ly/zoeyhenao

♡LETS BE FRIENDS♡
INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/30u5I1g
TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2ZevD0n
SNAPCHAT: ZOEY.HENAO

PRODUCTS USED:
♡BROWS: NYX MICRO BROW PENCIL (BLACK)
♡EYESHADOW PALETTES: SASHA’S VANITY INFLUENCER PALETTE https://www.sashasvanity.com/product-page/influencer-palette IG: SASHASVANITY
ACE BEAUTÉ VINTAGE DAWN PALETTE, DOMINIQUE COSMETICS CELESTIAL THUNDER PALETTE
♡LIQUID LINER: SEPHORA WATERPROOF COLORFUL EYELINER (BLACK LACE)
♡LASHES: SASHAS VANITY LASHES (FLACO)
♡PRIMER: FENTY BEAUTY PRO FILT’R HYDRATING PRIMER
♡FOUNDATIONS: LOREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR FRESH WEAR FOUNDATION & MAKEUP REVOLUTION CONCEAL & DEFINE FOUNDATION
♡CONCEALERS: TARTE SHAPE TAPE & PRETTY VULGAR UNDER COVER CONCEALER
♡SETTING POWDERS: CIATÉ LONDON EXTRAORDINARY TRANSLUCENT POWDER & DERMABLEND ILLUMINATING BANANA POWDER
♡SETTING SPRAY: ICONIC LONDON PREP SET GLOW SETTING SPRAY
♡CONTOUR: COVER FX PERFECTOR FACE PALETTE
♡BRONZER: FENTY BEAUTY SUN STALK’R INSTANT WARMTH BRONZER (I$LAND TING)
♡HIGHLIGHTER: ABH AMREZY HIGHLIGHT
♡BLUSH: MILANI LUMINOSO BLUSH
♡PENCIL EYELINER: APPEAL GEL LINER (DEEP TAUPE)
♡MASCARA: LOREAL LASH PARADISE MASCARA
♡LIP LINER: NYX LIP LINER (NATURAL)
♡LIPSTICKS: ABH ON MUTE LIUQID LIP & SAND LIQUID LIP
♡LIP GLOSS: FENTY BEAUTY GLOSS BOMB (FENTY GLOW)

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY:
zoeyarizola@gmail.com

1. Michelle Sanchez
    Michelle Sanchez says:

You cut your long beautiful hair!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 it was beautiful! But the new cut is super cute! Glad your back!!! Please tell me what the shades of your foundation are

2. Rochelle Zhagui
    Rochelle Zhagui says:

Omg please do an update skincare! You look so good Zoe ❤️❤️❤️ Because of you I’ve bought new products for my skin that are helping. Please do an update skin care 😊

3. Catherine McKay
    Catherine McKay says:

Love love love , awww congrats with ur baby def love that u are back and bring baby as much as possible to the videos I don’t mind ☺️ from a YouTube aunty here , get that coin

4. Jeny Clv
    Jeny Clv says:

Was waiting for everyone to fall asleep to watch with no interruptions🙊😉…..Loved the look 👍 will give it a try this weekend….and Yes I miss your foundation videos but totally understand and I am glad you are enjoying your Mommy time since they do grow up so quick….we will wait for you😉 I'm sure you will come back with more great content 😍 keep it up girl you got this….Oh BTW I have used your tip about using my beauty sponge to set with powder💞 I always love how beautiful my makeup looks even on quick makeup days😉

5. Cam Malke
    Cam Malke says:

You definitely should do more vlogs! I think it may be a bit easier for you to make those because you don't need it to be quiet and you just go about your day!! Love your videos by the way, glad your back (:

6. Megan Dixon
    Megan Dixon says:

Such a fantastic video sweetheart!!! I literally am OBSESSED with how the makeup turned out!! Great job!! Love the eye makeup in particular!! You’ve blended each shadow so perfectly and I love the champagne colour on your lids! It contrasts so well with your beautiful brown eyes and really makes them pop in such a beautiful way!!😍😍 I love your videos so much! Keep your your amazing work!! 💗💖💕 If you’re interested, I have a channel myself and I post up makeup tutorials too, and sometimes vlogs, which I share on there if you’d like to see them😘❤️ otherwise your video was absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing these awesome makeup tips with us❤️