Thank you so much to Savage X Fenty for sponsoring this video!

Robe – Black Caviar XL/1X

Navy Blue 1X

Navy Blue 1X

Cotton Candy Pink Monogram Print 1X

Cotton Candy Pink Monogram Print 1X

Black Caviar 1X

Xtra VIP Info:

As an Xtra VIP Member you’ll save up to 25% on every full-priced style.
The choice to shop is yours! Shop, or log into your account to ‘Skip the Month’ by the 5th of each month, and you won’t be charged. If you don’t ‘Skip’, your payment method will be charged $49.95 on the 6th of each month and you will receive one VIP Member Credit valued at $49.95.
If you don’t ‘Skip’, your payment method will be charged $49.95 on the 6th of each month and you will receive one VIP Member Credit valued at $49.95. Treat the VIP Member Credit as a store credit to be used whenever you want—it will never expire!

Check out the Xtra VIP page for more information!

♦ SOCIAL MEDIA ♦

I N S T A G R A M

T W I T T E R

BUSINESS E-MAIL: kristi@infagency.com
__

♦ CODES: ♦

I have a few discount codes with different brands, they are affiliate links so if you use my code, I will receive a small commission from those purchases!

COLOURPOP: DISCOUNT CODE “KRISTI” – 10% OFF

BH COSMETICS: DISCOUNT CODE “KRISTI” – 10% OFF

MORPHE: RBK10 – 10% OFF

SIGMA

CAMOEYES: https://camoeyes.com/?ref=72
CODE: RAWBEAUTYKRISTI – 10% OFF
__
Thanks for watching!
Kristi
xoxo

HI! My name is Kristi! Welcome to my channel!
First off, I am not your average YouTube Beauty Vlogger. I do the typical Product Reviews, Makeup Tutorials, Lifestyle Vlogs and SO much more, all with a sense of humor and a bit of a potty mouth. You can ALWAYS be assured that i am giving my full and HONEST opinion. SUBSCRIBE & Join in on the fun!

FTC Disclaimer: This video is sponsored by Savage X Fenty. All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like and only give honest reviews.
ALL LINKS beginning with an asterisk are affiliate links * Affiliate links meaning if you click the link and purchase items through that link, I will receive a small commission on that purchase*
Some products are sent to me for consideration of a review. (PR)

1. Melissa Griffith
    Melissa Griffith says:

I'm glad you filmed this video and spoke from your heart! I really needed to hear this and that quote…wow! It really spoke to me and honestly I'm going to work on looking at others in that perspective and try not to let other's opinions influence my own opinion of myself and my self worth. Thank you!!!

2. Hanna Olson
    Hanna Olson says:

The outlook that’s saved me is ONLY caring about what I like and saying fuck all the rest. I don’t care if people don’t like my piercings and tattoos, or how I dress. I look at myself and I like what I see and that’s what’s important to me.

3. Missy Miao
    Missy Miao says:

Hi Kristi. Thank you so much for sharing your perspective. I hope to try your method on shifting my perspective in life too. Also, I personally think you look better with your natural small lips. It matches better with your features and make your beautiful eyes standout. Thank you so much for this video Kristi. I will try to love myself too. 🥰

4. Caleena Tarantino
    Caleena Tarantino says:

I am a rebellious spirit sometimes. Example: I've been picked on all my life about how long my nose is. So, this caused great insecurity. I always loved piercings and thought nose piercings were so cute, but not for me. A few years ago, I got fed up with myself. So I went a got both nostrils pierced AND my septum. Stepped way out of my comfort zone and loved it! My big nose is now decorated and on display, honey! Got a problem with it? Well that's a YOU problem, no longer a ME problem. Sure, I could have gotten a nose job but… Why? For who? I think it's fine, as it works well. Lmmfao!
    Thank you for all of your support and encouragement because it is REALLY needed. I'm so proud of you.
    All y'all reading this, EMBRACE YOUR UNIQUENESS! Whatever it takes, embrace and love yourself. ♥️

5. Angie Kat
    Angie Kat says:

I needed this so fucking much. I have let myself be surrounded by toxic people who judged me and everyone else on their appearance and reduced a person to nothing if they didn’t meet their expectations. I’ve slowly realized how bad I’ve been to myself, how much I’ve been beating myself up for not meeting those people’s and society’s expectations of what “good-looking” is and how I’ve constantly been comparing myself to other girls and stressing about what others think of me. I just want to stop caring and stop letting other people’s opinion define me. Thank you so much for this video!

6. Tammy Fraley
    Tammy Fraley says:

You are awesome. It took me 56 years to start to change my mindset on how I look. I sent my entire youth worrying about my looks and weight and yadda yadda. What a waste of time and life!

7. Kakurine
    Kakurine says:

I've been feeling really down today, and I really needed to hear this. Thank you for making these types of videos! You'll always be my favorite beauty guru. ❤️

8. Sami Robinson
    Sami Robinson says:

I have take care of myself resolutions too. I never get services either. I didn’t have a professional haircut for like 10 or 11 years. And I’m going to the chiropractor more and getting a massage once a month.

9. Manuela G
    Manuela G says:

I don't think what you said is at all what "everyone preaches." I think what you said here is VERY important but also different. You're right. Your appearance is the least interesting/important part of you, and I think we too often focus instead on "I'm beautiful no matter what" and that's true too, but the reality is that superficial beauty doesn't even matter. It's meaningless and irrelevant. What matters is if you're a beautiful person in your behaviour and thoughts and personality. Those things are SO much more lasting and so much more impactful. Thanks for this video. I want to think this way for myself but it's still an effort some days, so sometimes you gotta hear it. <3<3<3<3

10. Jocelyn Sloan
    Jocelyn Sloan says:

So true on seeing all the flaws that no-one else does. My teeth are mostly straight, but not perfect. So I’m doing Invisalign and everyone can’t figure out why. But it makes me happy and more confident so here we are!!!

11. Tori G
    Tori G says:

Wish I had the chance to tell you how much you’ve seriously done for me. I’ve messaged you on Instagram a couple times and I’m assuming you get too many and can’t get through all of them. I am 25 years old and 85% of the time I’m unable to leave my house because of my panic attacks, depression and insecurities. I have a chiari malformation and when I have my bad 10 out of 10 pain days, I drown in my depression. When I am able to get out, I have crippling panic attacks and I’m usually hiding in the bathroom stall convinced I’m having a heart attack. I watch your videos nearly every day and when you make videos like this, I just cry and cry. It seriously changes my outlook on my life and makes me want to love myself more. Thank you Kristi, please don’t change who you are.

12. Michelle Foster
    Michelle Foster says:

Thank you for this video. My life for the last year has been a challenge to say the least. I am 46 and was diagnosed with triple positive breast cancer last September. I just finished my chemo and surgery with radiation to go. The reason I am telling you this is that your body changes with treatment. I have no hair anywhere even in your nose! Gained 30 pounds from steroids and chemo induced menopause. Needless to say my self esteem is at a all time low. It was nice to be reminded that nobody cares what I look like! My family and friends care that I am alive. Thank you for that! Btw I will be fine! My biopsy showed no cancer after chemo 😁 Still a lot more to do to keep it from coming back but I am well on my way to getting my life back!

13. luckyduchess19
    luckyduchess19 says:

I live for your videos. My daughter (9) and I were watching your pink video the other day and ended up deep diving into your Instagram. We both agreed that you are so beautiful and talented. Her favorite was when you did half Beetlejuice, half Lydia. She’s still talking about it days later.

14. Trinity D White
    Trinity D White says:

Kristi – what a beautiful message. I love the quotes you shared and everything you said is so true! Thank you Kristi for being YOU and reminding us all of what should really matter!!

15. Nini Zerby
    Nini Zerby says:

Thank you. Thank you. THANK. YOU 💜💜🙏🙏😇 I closed my eyes to listen to this video and you were speaking my language. This was so powerful, so kind, so freeing, so honest. It makes me tear up thinking how difficult we all can be on ourselves, and how we are all SO much more than our appearance. You are truly beautiful. I adore you and everything you are 💜