Hey Science Babes! You guys asked for more reaction videos so here we go! Samantha Ravndahl is definitely my favourite beauty Youtuber. In this video I react to her updated skin care routine that she posted yesterday! Watch Samantha Ravndahl’s original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnjn7uvQ6c

Connect with me on Instagram @kennawhitnell

My skincare line: https://www.altilisbeauty.com/
Connect with Altilis on Instagram @altilisbeauty

1. JMR Creations
    JMR Creations says:

I find a combo of water, witch hazel, and tea tree oil makes a great rinse for blemishes, scrapes, scratches, etc. Actual ratio is easily adjusted for sensitivity, and I can keep it in a bitchin bottle in my bathroom (tinted and not in direct light, though). I just give it a shake before I spritz or dab.

2. kaitlyn rushing
    kaitlyn rushing says:

I’m super duper surprised Origins is not cruelty free. Uhm idk why I haven’t done too much research and have never used. But I just maybe ignorantly assume more natural based products would shoot for a more cruelty free brand.

3. lotus sight
    lotus sight says:

A really great option that I've been using for over a year no – for makeup removal – is the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. The cheapest one they do is the smallest size (I think its 100ml) for £17 and it comes with two muslin cloths. The makeup is great for all over and is amazing for the eyes – even for the most sensitive of skins. Honestly the best find of my life! And I believe Liz Earle is a cruelty free, natural ingredient brand.

Shiiiih hopefully they pay me for this shout ahahahah

4. Glitter Fallout City
    Glitter Fallout City says:

i use jojoba oil on my nail beds, i read that the molecule size is similar to the size of the sebum molecule our body produces so it can be absorbed well into the layers of the skin and nails. i had no idea about this before, maybe do a video about molecular size of oils and products? what can actually be absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin rather than just sit on top make on top layer feel moisturized.

5. Teri G
    Teri G says:

Oh man, this has to be the longest skin care routine I have ever seen. I think I use a total of four/five products: make-up removal, cleansing mousse or scrub (the former daily, the latter once a week), cleansing toner and moisturizer. That's it. I've never considered anything more than that (maybe eye cream – I am getting older and lines and wrinkles are something I actually need to consider now). This video has given me a bit to consider.

6. sweetox _
    sweetox _ says:

Poor Sam, if only she would stop using so many, many, MANY products that contain highly irritating ingredients for sensitive & acne prone skin. She is well on her way to a good routine too! She has the order down, and is using all the right active ingredients. Aha's, rentinols, peptides etc.. Unfortunately, basically every product, except maybe the Fresh Soy cleanser, is likely contributing to all her acne woes. I would love to see her switch out the Origins and Ole Henriksen with brands like Drunk Elephant or First Aide Beauty that contain no added fragrances and/or all those irritating essential oils. It might not be as enjoyable of a sensory experience, but I feel strongly that it would really make a difference for her. Of course I won't say any of this to Sam herself, knowing how much it annoys her to no end when people comment and give unsolicited advice regarding her acne situation. Nevertheless, I feel annoyed that her dermatologist hasn't brought any of this information to her attention. It's basic acne 101 and frankly, in my opinion, he or she should be fired.

7. zn1993
    zn1993 says:

Every time I watch one of your videos, I can’t place who you remind me of and I’ve just figured it out- Dakota Johnson! You could be sisters!

8. Max Low
    Max Low says:

Not only does hot showers give you dry skin or dryer skin but it can cause premature aging on the skin.
    For those that still shower with boiling hot water.

9. Jennifer Schmidt
    Jennifer Schmidt says:

Funny you mention the oils in the Origins products! I have sensitive skin and while I don’t yet know exactly what causes my skin to become inflamed and “chapped” and burning, Orgins products do it! I tried a couple products in store, including the cleanser and makeup remover and it was very bad for me 😣 It took days to get my skin back to not hurting.

10. recordtapesbackward
    recordtapesbackward says:

I'd loved for you to mention that skincare products in pots are generally not preferable because so much bacteria and oxygen gets into them, therefore airless pumps are so much better for keeping your product stable and effective ☺️

11. HiThere
    HiThere says:

Wait this second?! My allergy to ragweed is irritated by chamomile?! I'm allergic to nature and even done allergy shots for years which has made life bearable however it never occurred to me that skincare can be triggering allergies. Looks like I need to go over all of my cosmetics for ingredients that are related to my allergy triggers which is not going to be quick or easy cause I have a lot of products and a lot of allergies. Thank you so much for sharing that info.

12. Devon Pfeifer
    Devon Pfeifer says:

I have a question for you. Denatured alcohol is usually used as a carrier for other molecules for actives. So couldn’t you offset any dryness or irritation with other anti inflammatory ingredients and humectants??

13. Elizabeth Ann ferrario
    Elizabeth Ann ferrario says:

Actually kenna I only wear Estée Lauder skin care and makeup and perfume , however I tell a lie I wear Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks the one I just love so much so I bought three ! the duchess it’s stunning it’s beautiful and comfortable and last and lasts so money well spent ! But the one I am addicted too Bum Bum cream it’s the fragrance it’s stunning and yummy ! But considering I was taken by my mum to the Estée Lauder counter as a young teenager to start me off on my skin care and my gosh my skin is amazing considering I am a mature woman but being a busy registered nurse I just bought all my makeup too so yes a one brand woman it was quicker and easier to just buy everything at one place but only since I retired I bought Charlotte Tilbury too , so too late to change but why would I I just love all my products !

14. Wanda Steeves
    Wanda Steeves says:

Citronella is highly toxic, I had a gf w a huge citronella candle 🕯, burning inside, just about killed me, its an out door candle lol. Eucalyptus I’m so allergic.. waiting for your line 6 days away.. ❤️❤️👉🏻🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 having asthma I don’t want heavy scent in my products..another allergy I have for tea tree oil and oregano oil, I literally go into respiratory distress.. be careful 🤯❤️❤️❤️❤️🇨🇦

15. Sarah Batchelder
    Sarah Batchelder says:

Does anyone else feel sam should get commission off this video? I dont know if she does but since her video is literally getting played in the background there should be some change thrown Sam's way lol

16. Sydney Sweat
    Sydney Sweat says:

Can you do brand reviews? Like go through different products in a specific brand and educate us about the ingredients? Youth to the People specifically. Just found your channel, its great!