Laser Hair Removal

Casetify – http://bit.ly/2ZnxNXp
Use the code 15SHANI for $$ off!

Find me on –
My SWIMWEAR LINE – https://sylkswim.com/
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/f/shanigrimmond
ACTIVE INSTAGRAM – shaniactive
PERSONAL INSTAGRAM – shanigrimmond_unfiltered
SNAPCHAT – shanigrimmond
TWITTER – shanigrimmond
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/xokashani

For all business enquiries please contact – shani@zooz.com.au

Camera I used to film this video: Canon EOS 70D

Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X

1. Saige Kiara
    Saige Kiara says:

Hey Shani!! Could you pleaseee do a ‘build to fame’ and how you got into your career? (ie. how you became an ambassador etc)! love your work so much 💞💞🤷🏽‍♀️

2. JAL3
    JAL3 says:

Ok like what is up with everyone in the comment section?
    Some YouTubers do certain content and you come back to the channel to watch that specific content. I think it’s stupid to ask her to do what all the other influencers do because then what makes her different from everyone else?
    Not everyone wants to watch people do the same things with just different people. At this point “growth” in a channel means you’re doing what everyone else does for the views.
    Shani does chill makeup vids, try-on’s, vlogs, mukbangs, etc.
    At the end of the day, it’s HER channel. People don’t have to expand their channel by doing stupid stuff that’s not even what they normally do just to gain more subscribers/views because if she did that everyone would be like “where’s the old Shani 😕”. It’s actually ok to be good with your subscriber base the way it is.

3. Full Armour Of God
    Full Armour Of God says:

The lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh, are not from God. Don’t fall for these sins. Please repent, call out to Jesus to save you before it’s too late. We are expecting Jesus to return any second now. Please heed the warning!

4. Sandra L
    Sandra L says:

Shani just a tip or two with the wig, braid your hair back FLAT, customise the hairline and invest in a human hair wig, will look a million times better x

5. Leah Ellem
    Leah Ellem says:

2 years ago you were so funny and I was actually obsessed! The long blonde shani was the best! I dont even really watch your videos these days I honestly skip most of it 😕 Lily browns videos are the bomb, never ever a dull moment with her 🤗

6. Maraya Payne
    Maraya Payne says:

The highlight and the lip liner are soooo pretty! We don’t have chichi in Canada but I hear their stuff is good and affordable. I may check out Mac tomorrow for that highlighter!

7. hudsonn
    hudsonn says:

It makes me so sad to see how little Shani is progressing. I had a whole group of friends who use to love Shani and watch her videos regularly – now i'm the only one. There is just no excitement when I see you upload. I watch mostly out of habit and some weird sense of loyalty. Her following has not grown in over a year and her videos are just more of the same. I can only imagine how difficult this job can be but where is the originality? Where are videos with your boyfriend? Collabs? Challenges? Anything beside a Mukbang, Q and A or sponsored makeup/travel video. I guarantee if you began uploading different content and actually seemed like you cared, your channel and following would get back to what it once was. I'm not writing this to be a hater, I've only bothered because I actually care.

8. Cam Dugard
    Cam Dugard says:

SHANI—you need to try the ‘Rodan + Fields Unblemish’ skincare line. It totally changed my skin and cleared it completely!!!! I haven’t had pimples in months, and before I started using the R+F Unblemish Skincare line I had severe hormonal acne and cystic acne. I HIGHLY recommended you try it!! ❤️❤️

9. Rae Badding's
    Rae Badding's says:

Did you see a dermatologist about your skin? If it is hormonal (which it does seem like) then the best option is what you’re doing now. All the other things you did were scams, including the vitamin shots you get. The list of recommendations would be: the pill, or routine with tretinoin and an oral antibiotic (or a topical antibiotic or benzoyl peroxide) you’d need to stick to this for 12 weeks or more to see if it works, last resort roaccutane. (This is for the future if you go off the pill again)