I wouldn’t be surprised if George RR Martin drew inspiration for the Lannister children from the real historical Borgia family, with all their scheming and scandal. Both have great hair too!

Here are the links to the mentioned products in the video!
satin curlers: http://www.bornprettystore.com/cloth-clip-maker-former-foam-twist-hair-tools-p-2057.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&ref=1375
hair extensions: http://bit.ly/IM_Hair1000 (use code IrresistibleShannon for 10% off)

For extra videos, pictorials, and more, become a patron at Patreon.com/silvousplaits

Difficulty: Easy
Hair Length: at least bra strap length (BSL)
Materials: decorative clips, bobbypins, small hair elastic, hair extensions strongly recommended
Skills needed: French braid
Time cost: 10-25 minutes
ideal hairtype: curly

I have a new website! Visit silvousplaits.com to see tutorial videos with more text instructions, pictorials, inspiration pictures, blog entries, and other styling services!

Find me elsewhere on:
Patreon.com/silvousplaits
www.facebook.com/silvousplaits
twitter @silvousplaits
Instagram @silvousplaits_hairstyling
Pinterest, http://pinterest.com/silvousplaits/
Tumblr, http://silvousplaits.tumblr.com/

Music “Brittle Rille” copyright Kevin MacLeod under CC Attribution 4.0 License. Artist website: incompetech.com

1. Melynia Andalasia
    Melynia Andalasia says:

Hi everybody ! I may have one question about the hair extensions that are used in this video. I'd like to buy one of them but I don't really know what type of extension could fit to me. My hair is naturally wavy (even curly) that is the reason why I wonder : should I buy some curly hair extension or a normal straight hair extension would be good enough ?

(I'm french and english is not my mother tongue. Please do not hesitate to correct any mistake I may have done ^^)

2. Emma D.
    Emma D. says:

this video is amazing so I subscribe at once !
    I think you're well aware of it but just in case, there is a mistake in your "name" ("Silvousplaits) ; in fact it should have been written : "silvousplait" as it is a french phrase (i'm french). if you have already known it, sorry for telling you this

3. Tepe Hall
    Tepe Hall says:

Love it, but sadly I'm not a big fan of using extensions, even with the thin hair that I have. do you have any tips on making the braid look full without using extensions?

4. ContessaNera
    ContessaNera says:

I have a piece of hair extensions that is slightly too short to go with my natural hair… but it could come in handy for this hair style, which I love and could actually wear any day at work with a couple alterations. Thanks for the tutorial!

5. Rachel Weaver
    Rachel Weaver says:

Thank you for the tutorials! I used this hair style for my cousin's wedding and got a lot of compliments! I also found you can French twist the remaining hair to keep it off your neck when you're hot from dancing and it still looks good!

6. teresalamala
    teresalamala says:

as always, great work!! 🙂 could you please do a tutorial (or even a small series!) on historically accurate medieval hairstyles? Every year I have a medieval fair and I'm running out of hairstyles

7. Yes Idid
    Yes Idid says:

Oh, this is an absolutely beautiful hairstyle. You're very skilled! Shows like the Borgias and the Tudors always have really lovely hairstyles, so I really love seeing them replicated like this.

8. ayame80
    ayame80 says:

Thanks for this nice tutorial. By the way – besides the HBO show, there is also a European Borgia series which also features great hairstyles. I recommend watching it!

9. Valkyrie Strokes
    Valkyrie Strokes says:

I have been waiting a long time for theeeeese! Can u make some of the ones which use a pearled snood? I am currently crocheting one because I want to use regularly some of those hairstyles….