We’ve all been there: you accidentally hit ‘snooze’ too many times, the morning is extra hectic with the kids, or you’re in a rush to get to an early meeting or class. For busy mornings, having a basic and condensed makeup routine can save you precious time. This 5 minute makeup tutorial with Beauty Expert Samantha St. John will help you get out the door quicker, while also giving you the pick-me-up you need to look wide awake first thing in the morning! Watch the tutorial video here, and learn about each of the time-saving and fatigue-fighting products Samantha is using below!
Find all the featured products here: https://www.londondrugs.com/search/?q=5minutefacevideo&lang=default
Products featured in this video:
• Clinique Beyond Perfecting Makeup in Alabaster
• NYX Professional Makeup Sweet Cheeks Blush in Citrine Rose
• Wunder2 Wunderbrow in Brunette
• Annabelle Bouncy Single Eyeshadow in Pop the Champagne
• NYX Professional Makeup Faux Whites Eye Brightener in Baby Powder
• NYX Professional Makeup On the Rise Volume Liftscara
• NYX Professional Makeup #thisiseverything Lip Oil in Sheer Berry
Brushes and tools used:
• Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and Travel Sponge Case
• Real Techniques Blush Brush
• Wunder2 Dual Precision Brush
Want more helpful LDBeauty tips? Find more tutorial videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4i8zkRrrX5zpQwppct31hFKV5mTtAEHv
The secret to making your own sunless self-tanner, at home! It even works better than the popular brands, and is actually healthy for your skin!