Theres so much going on from Tyler Perry, Beyone and IVY Park to Nikki Tutorials coming out! Lets talk about it! All info, links, FAQ’s and codes are below!
For business inquiries email me at kailamford@yahoo.com

—-SHOP WITH ME
+ kailakake.bigcartel.com *USE CODE “YOUTUBE” FOR $$ OFF!*

—-CONNECT WITH ME
Instagram @KailaKake
Twitter @EatTheKake

—-CODES
+SHE IN *Use Code “KAILAKKE15” for $$ off!*
+ Sigma Beauty *Use code “KAKE” for $$ off!*
+Teami Blends *Use code “KAKE15” for $$ off!*

*SOME links provided above are affiliate links! I am compensated based on some affiliate purchases.
—-MUSIC:
Late Afternoon by Hugo Black
Beat Store Link: http://bit.ly/35ToUbj
Email: beatsbyhugoblack@gmail.com to purchase exclusive lease

—-FAQ:
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5’7
Age: 24
Measurements (for haul videos): Bust 36” Waist 29” Hip 40 ”
Shoe Size: 8
Camera: Canon T6i

1. Kaila Kake
    Kaila Kake says:

Comment your opinions below! Do you think Bey got anything done or is her trainer just bomb? Do you think Tyler Perry needs writers? What do you think about the Nikki Tutorials situation?? Let's chat!

2. Brains&TheBeat
    Brains&TheBeat says:

Found nothing wrong with mr perrys movie the fact that its written , produced ,directed and have majority black actors are enough for me but you can't please people especially black people .. don't watch nikki something always seem off with her so her whole coming out was no shocker to me. However i understand how some of her subscribers feel fooled though .

3. Charlie Cody
    Charlie Cody says:

I actually loved the Tyler Perry movie. Yes it needed more but you really can’t expect a lot from him in movies cause just look at some of the other movies he produced they funny & have a like 2 main story lines. But the show sistas from him is hilarious.

4. Sidney Sam
    Sidney Sam says:

Bey definitely got surgery but an example of a bomb natural surgery would be Draya in my opinion. she looks bombbb literally!! btw love the eye look😍

5. D. Clayton
    D. Clayton says:

I love your chatty vids and i agree about Bey. I think the basics were cute but i also could get those things at Forever 21 or something lol. I think everything looked good on her tho.

6. B Williams
    B Williams says:

On the Nikki thing, she lied to a man , omitting being transgender. She lying about the blackmail to cover the fact the man didn't know she transitioned, and then found out. Manipulation… Bey been had work on her face… her lips and nose…her top lip used to be thinner

7. Shanel Miller
    Shanel Miller says:

Sis doing color💃🏽
    I don’t follow nikki but I did watch her video, she’s beautiful and her words were inspiring about being you. I wasn’t gonna get into the whole debate tyler perry not having writers until I watched two of his shows last night and a person in both committed suicide in the same exact way. Like wtf😂😒