what’s up my babies💖 *said in Pheobe’s sick voice*

I hope you all had an amazing week! This week’s video is my take on a beach waves tutorial catered specifically with us thin-haired gals in mind!
If you have any questions at all please feel free to comment them down below and I’ll try my hardest to get back to you.. also as always if you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you aren’t already! You have no idea how much your continued love and support helps me and I couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to do any of this without you gorgeous babes💖💖💖

Follow along on Instagram: @zoecavey

1. Jac Scents
    Jac Scents says:

Your hair looks beautiful but clip in hair extension gives me bald spots overtime. They pull my hair out in the places where they attach and make my hair thinner.

2. Rita
    Rita says:

How do you keep your hair so healthy and shiny? Mine is pretty dry and brittle with split ends. My split ends have split ends! Love your videos and courage to share. You are helping so many women!

3. Graceamanda Quizon
    Graceamanda Quizon says:

New subscriber here! Thank you for your videos, I have the same thin hair and a lot more on the sides. I just lost the drive to style my hair and now I am inspired again since I have found you. There are a lot of tutorials for "thin" hair but not really thin, I finally found someone to relate to and find doable solutions! <3

4. Zehra Tariq
    Zehra Tariq says:

Can u do a tutorial on extensions? I bought clip ins but my hair is so thin the clips always show; so if u have any tricks that would be great ! I don’t know if it’s the brand or I just don’t know how to put them in but they never blend.

5. Debi Dooms
    Debi Dooms says:

Have you tried looking into PCOS? I am pretty sure I have it due to having all the symptoms including thinning hair.. not diagnosed yet but I started taking saw palmetto which is supposed to help

6. Christina Johnson
    Christina Johnson says:

I have super thin here too and it's really making me depressed like I gone into deep depression about it people tell me about Ovation shampoo that it really does work I don't know if you tried it but if you didn't you should because I'm going to try it and see how it works

7. A M
    A M says:

hey love i enjoy watching all your videos 💞
    One thing that helped me and worked wonders with my hair was coconut oil. I know it sounds so overrated, but it worked for me when i had a bald spot on the back of my head from stress. I would apply an abundance straight to my roots down to the ends and sleep with it and wash it out the next morning. I did it for a week straight and no lie my bald spot was covering up! I know that this doesn't work for everyone & i understand that genetics and other environmental factors play a role as well .. it doesn't hurt to try and i wish you the best of luck ✨❤️

8. Aescanta
    Aescanta says:

have you tried rice hair, or aloe Vera? they're both amazing had bald spots on my head since 6 got bullied for it, yet was finally able to find something improving my hair, looks healthy, shiny and beautiful. my hair is bleached and still looks great I'm 13