1. Nancy Quinn
    Nancy Quinn says:

Thank you, Marla! I will try to find it tomorrow! Thanks for the tips! BTW, I can't believe you cut your hair yourself. You did a great job and you look fabulous!

2. Diana J
    Diana J says:

Your hair looks great.  Hope you have a nice trip.  I have heard of Dr. Bronner's, but I have never tried it.  I will have to pick it up for my brushes.  Thanks for sharing Marla!!  Diana xo

3. MakeUpMLC
    MakeUpMLC says:

Someday I'm going to get brave and cut my hair like this… I just love it… especially when you just cut it… So sassy!!  So many people talk about Dr. Bronner's .. I need to give it a try!

4. Curls & Curves
    Curls & Curves says:

Regardless how fast I wash my hands after self tanning, they still have a yucky color. I scrub them so hard my poor hands are dry. Definitely going to give this a try. Where can I purchase this?

5. Laura SC
    Laura SC says:

I think you are pronouncing it correctly. We keep Dr. Bronners in the liquid form in all of our showers. The almond and peppermint are my favs. It does do a very good job cleaning my brushes and beauty blenders. Nothing like the actual beauty blender soap though. I've tried many cleansers and BB's is the best. Safe travels!

6. Jodi Watt
    Jodi Watt says:

Hi Marla!!  It's me…Jodi…I changed my thumbnail from the blue hydrangea to a pic of my new puppy..this is Katie.  Thank you for this information!  Wishing you a safe and fun trip back to Florida.  You did such a great job on cutting your hair…looks beautiful. Take good care of yourself…will you be videoing in Fl?  Love ya, Jodi

7. Kathy Aay Beauty
    Kathy Aay Beauty says:

OMG I love your hair so much! Very modern and fresh! : ) great IDEA about the tanner removal. I have problems with this and have avoided self tanners because of it. Thanks for the tip!  xox