I haven’t seen many vids of cocoon curls on short to mid length natural hair so I filmed my results and included a very detailed styling portion so you know how I accomplished my results for fluffy soft frizz free curls. I received sooo many compliments on this style today. Wishing you the best results too!

RECIPES AND OTHER RESULTS:

Basil, Rosemary and Mint Flaxseed Gel: http://youtu.be/t2E6Wge5lKE

Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NoLyeNapturallyMe
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nolyenaptural
Instagram: Boldlyblendingout

“Natural Hair” “hair conditioner homemade” “homemade conditioner for hair” “homemade hair conditioner” “homemade hair treatment” “hair treatment homemade” “homemade hair remedies” “homemade mask for hair” “homemade hair mask” “hair homemade treatments” homemade treatments for hair “homemade hair conditioners” “homemade recipes for hair” homemade recipes for hair homemade hair recipes “homemade hair products” homemade hair therapy “homemade hair deep conditioner” “homemade hair grow” “homemade moisturizer for hair” “homemade hair loss remedies” homemade remedies for hair loss “homemade hair product” homemade conditioner for natural hair “homemade hair protein treatment” homemade hair conditioner for dry hair “homemade remedies dry hair” “homemade conditioners for black hair” “Curly Hair Tutorials” Curly hair styles “Curly Hair Styles” Thick Curly Hair “No Heat Curls” “hair natural”

1. Rayvetta Bryant
    Rayvetta Bryant says:

The cocoon curls came out Fabulous! But what are they how did u achieved that what for u do for maintenance and how long did it last? The scalpiness is very troubleson. 🙂

2. rburnes1
    rburnes1 says:

I just watched your videos for the first time on Saturday and I am really enjoying them. You share lots of information and step-by-step instructions and that's important. I tried the Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist Gel and I love it too. You're also very funny! Thank you, than you, thank you.

3. Allie Moret
    Allie Moret says:

YES FINALLY, I needed to find a tutorial with this style on Medium hair. thanks a TON. and BTW I think it looks nice without it being styled 🙂
    Check out my Channel Please. we can go along our Journey Together Girl .lol

4. whatsyourdiet
    whatsyourdiet says:

I loved this vid. I am a fine 4c with hair that is even more fine on the back side of my head. I have a really hard time getting a full look in the back so you don't see my scalp. I haven't mastered the fluffing part yet. It seems the more I try to fluff the more I end up with a fro. If you can do more vids on that I would love that. : )

5. Knitsta
    Knitsta says:

Thanks for your video. My hair is fine very much like yours and I hate that so much of my scalp shows. Hopefully I can get more definition using your cocoon method. Right now I braid in thick sections and curl. The curly puddings/creams are too heavy and straighten my hair at the crown.

6. sweetangiegirl1
    sweetangiegirl1 says:

I am in the process of 'resting' my hair from relaxers. It's HARD!! I wanted to know what the oil is that you use as your daily moisturizer and what other products your recommend. I really don't want something that's really oily. Your hair looks great!