Don’t forget to subscribe here– http://bit.ly/1ERR4Sv

Self tanner I use:
Loving tan in Ultra Dark- http://bit.ly/2FgpfbC

My Online Clothing Boutique: https://www.rosiedaze.com
Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat: RosieDazeBtq

My Vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/caseyholmesvlogs91

Come say hi on my other forms of social media!
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/itsbl0ndie
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itsbl0ndie
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/CASEYHL91
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CASEYHL91

Self Tanner I Use:
Loving Tan self tanner in dark – Use “casey” for a free gift

Products Mentioned:
Clinique take off the day cleansing balm https://www.sephora.com/product/take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm-P126301?skuId=886267&icid2=products%20grid:p126301
origins checks and balances face wash
purity pore extractor mask
tatcha the essence
drunk elephant glycolic night serum
belief eye bomb
tatcha soothing silk body butter
erno Lazlo hydrotherapy sleep mask
tatcha soothing triple recovery cream

Disclaimer: Some links are affiliate & Coupon codes are affiliate. Clinique did sponsor this video! If you know me, you know that I have been using this product for SO long! Its a must have for me, so im super excited that they wanted to partner together.

1. Casey Holmes
    Casey Holmes says:

Hope y'all enjoy this video!! Should I show my overnight oats recipe on instagram right now? I FOUND THE FREAKING OATS TODAY… this was like a week ago when I filmed this…. 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you want a real life morning routine, give this video a thumbs up! Love y'all! ❤️

2. kelly Lou
    kelly Lou says:

Omg. The motorboat wagging tail is everything. It’s the happiest of happy wag. I had to put my lab down due to old age and pain and I soooo miss that motorboat tail wag.

3. Frida Genberg
    Frida Genberg says:

I know you love self tanning, so I want to share a tip for you. The nuskin sunright instaglow – no Brown hands, dryes in seconds and can be layerd. Let me know if you want to try, I'll give you a link with a discount. Btw, congrats again to you guys, so Happy you're having a baby. Been following you for a long time it's so fun 😍

4. Dina K
    Dina K says:

Just letting you know since your pregnant be careful what skincare you use. Since it goes in your blood stream -from your esthetician❤️

5. Natalie McFarland
    Natalie McFarland says:

I love morning/night time routine videos! If you use vaseline on your lips, it makes them so soft & maybe it won't break out your face. I have really sensitive skin & it doesn't break me out.

6. K C
    K C says:

LOVE your dog on your side of the bed! My youngest dog does the same thing, except she’s not as well mannered as yours and refuses to move. I have to crawl over her, around the second one, land somewhere between them and my husband and hope and pray the third one doesn’t decide to join us! Lol!!! Anyway, great video!! Thanks – and looking forward to the morning one! And the oats – and I don’t even eat oats 🤣

7. K C
    K C says:

Omg I had to pause at your lip line breaking ou! Seriously that always happed to me and no one ever knew what I was talking about! So glad I’m not alone! Lol! I religiously use lip balm before bed and found Forever Living Aloe Lips about a year ago. Have been using it every single night and ZERO breakouts!! Ok, rewinding to watch the pups play again (sooo cute!) and finishing the video. Thanks for sharing!

8. Kate Carlson
    Kate Carlson says:

My mom gets cold sores from chapstick and lip balms and she’s noticed that it’s certain ingredients such as essential oils and other oils that irritate her skin. Try bath and body works chapsticks and homemade lip balms without essential oils!

9. Kayla Caufield
    Kayla Caufield says:

I know I'm late…really late. But I missed this one somehow and I love it!! You are so real and relatable. Your house looks LIVED in, not staged and bright and shiny. Most morning or night routines look fake, just because everything is so pristine. I keep a clean house, but there's 4 people who live here and 3 dogs….I just appreciate you Casey, a lot!

10. livlyy 88
    livlyy 88 says:

If I use any lip products with glitter or shimmer in them, I get really painful pimple like bumps all around the lines of my lips. I've tried, lipsticks, glosses, anything with shimmer, or glitter breaks me out so bad😢 it sucks! If I touch my face with it on my hands it will break out my face too.

11. Lamisa Choudhury
    Lamisa Choudhury says:

I know I will get bashed by ur fans for commenting this and I know u will not even listen to me but I still I wanna say this,u r doing really harm to ur Rosacea skin by using too many chemicals,it's not that it only applies u,whoever has Rosa da,it's bad to use so many chemicals,as too much products very bad for Rosacea,it should be really simple skincare to balance it and it's coming from a dermatologist.i know it's really hard to stop the tempting to use so many stuff but it's still one should try to make it simple to balance it.

12. Briahna Ray
    Briahna Ray says:

Hey girl so i notice you use the glycolic by drunk elephant. I also have rosecea and my derm told me to never use products with glycolic acid. I was wondering, does this one not irritate your skin?

13. brianna c
    brianna c says:

OMG I breakout around my lip line too! None of my friends have this issue. and then I cant stop picking at them and they end up looking like a herpes haha. I realized a long time ago it was from balms and chapsticks.. I have been using Jouer lip enhancer balm and it keeps my lips moist and hasn't made me breakout.