Laser Hair Removal

OPEN ME FOR LINKS AND PRODUCT DETAILS! Be sure to give a thumbs up if you enjoy the video! Thank you for watching!

_

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/madeulookbylex
Tweet: @madeulookbylex
Insta: @creativeboss
Tumblr: http://madeulookbylex.tumblr.com
Blog (FAQ): http://www.madeulookbylex.blogspot.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/madeyewlook

Check out the second channel
(BEAUTY, VLOGS, REVIEWS, RANDOM) https://www.youtube.com/madeyewlooktwice

Purchase the bright blue brushes used in this video: www.madeulookbylex.com

_

All comments have to be approved by me before they are posted. This is to avoid BULLIES and CREEPS! If you are continuously rude or are making “crossing the line” comments, you will be removed. Please stay kind to each other. This keeps my channel lovable for everyone 🙂

_

I love letters and little things!
Alexys Fleming
PO Box 1079
Dundee, IL 60118-1079

_

Type these products into GOOGLE to find a store that sells them near you, or where to purchase online! Most are ordered online DIRECTLY from the COMPANY THAT MAKES THE PRODUCTS.

Products Used:
Graftobian Pro Paint (white)
Mehron Paradise Paint (light pink, green)
Mac Chromacake (light blue) – Pro only, you can sub for another brand
Urban Decay Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette
MadeULook Liquid Eyeliner (not released yet)
Stila White liquid liner
Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
Sugarpill Dewdrop Lashes
Lit Cosmetics Champaign Wishes Glitter

_

Permission was granted for use in this video.
Beginning Music
Music Provided by: Kevin Macleod
Track: Hidden Agenda, Sneaky Snitch
Find this track on: incompetech.com

1. Madeyewlook
    Madeyewlook says:

Hahaha, I can't FIND this comment, but yes! I do approve all of the comments to avoid any creepy people, or jerks. I read really fast. I read all of the comments anyways, so approving them also helps me read them one by one instead of trying to scroll through them all and get lost.

2. Ashleigh Margaret
    Ashleigh Margaret says:

I love all of your videos, but these kinds are by far my favorites that you post! I love it when you bring us a cool new character and make it informative as well. You're seriously the best! 🙂

3. Sally Wallace
    Sally Wallace says:

i'm diagnosed hypoglycemic and it's pretty damn horrible. i get those episodes you mentioned almost everyday and it's so hard to explain to people whats going on. I'm so glad you're spreading awareness lex!

4. Aqua Krys
    Aqua Krys says:

I'm not diabetic but I am hypoglycemic so I feel your pain on low blood sugar! I get shaky, nauseous, and really weak. I also find it hard to focus and I've been told that my eyes glaze over. Definitely not fun

5. Maya Ashleigh
    Maya Ashleigh says:

love this tutorial, lex! and i also love how you're so informative as well!

i was wondering where you got your hairclip that looks like a dollop of whipped cream? or did you make it? 🙂 thanks!

6. Tuliah Jean
    Tuliah Jean says:

I was wondering if you could create a "Snegurochka" look lol. It's basically a Russian version of Mrs.Claus. As far as I know there are no tutorials for it. Christmas is soon, just an idea.

7. Anti-Aira
    Anti-Aira says:

Low bloodsugars are the worst… I don't know why but it always makes my tongue numb? And also i get super happy, like i laugh about everything people say.

8. jcwittig
    jcwittig says:

You are so beautiful and your eye shape is omg gorgeous perfection. Have you ever used the glucose gel during your lows? I usually have pkgs of PB and OJ juice boxes but was wondering about the glucose gel. Amazing tutorial and educational session as always.

9. misacik97
    misacik97 says:

I've been watching you for over a year and I know saying a thing like this is so not important, but I really REALLY loved when you were saying the thing like: "All the products I used will be listed somewhere around the video and don't forget to go to my facebook page Made U Look by Lex and like it!" I loved it so much and was always saying it with you. I miss it…