TRUSMOOTH PRO – LASER HAIR REMOVAL – SAVE 40%

The TruSmooth Pro – DIY Laser Hair Remover is one of our Top-Rated trends in 2019, as it makes shaving easier than ever. Stop hair re-growth anywhere on the body in just under 5-minutes! Eliminate Ingrown Hairs, Razor Burn, & avoid expensive hair-removal clinics with the TruSmooth Pro! Click here to order now & SAVE 40%!

NAIR HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR FACE

Try out the Nair Moisturizing Face Cream: https://amzn.to/2Ehj9Jl

Hey guys! Today I’m trying nair (again). I used to use nair a lot, even though it would really irritate and burn my skin. at the time i was afraid to shave my face, so I just did Nair since it was cheaper and more convenient than waxing. Then I started shaving, which is a lot easier (in my opinion) than Nair, and I completely stopped using Nair. Wellll I decided to try Nair again. Watch the video to see how it turned out!

What do you guys think of Nair? If it’s essentially burning the hair off of your skin, that really doesn’t sound healthy or safe at all. I’ll stick with shaving.

Disclaimer- this is just my opinion. I know everyone has their own ways of removing facial hair. So, just because it doesn’t work well for you, doesn’t mean it won’t work well for me…and vice versa! 🙂

——————————————————————————————

instagram: @ audreyvictoriax https://www.instagram.com/audreyvictoriax/

-ABOUT ME-
age: 25 (born in 1993)
ethnicity: Guamanian, German, Irish
camera: SAMSUNG NX MINI
college I went to: Boston University

*Amazon links are affiliate links

*All of the music from my videos are provided by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/

——————————————————————————————

Laser Hair Removal

1. XBl00dY-R0Sez X
    XBl00dY-R0Sez X says:

If you have any skin issues i recommend going to ""Hyram"" on youtube. He explains stuff really welll and i tried some of it an dit really worked.

Hair removal i recommend waxing or the lotion you put on then take of you can get it at Walmart or Target. USE MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS. Make sure you use the right type depending if u have normal, dry, or oily skin. Agian watch hyram he really explains it well and also doesnt rant gets to the point and is entertaining. Reply if ya want!

-i dont want to advertise his chanel but nothing else worked and his recommendations really worked –

2. Héctor Valdés
    Héctor Valdés says:

I tried of those shits and it give me LOTS of "cuts", I don't know how to call it but it looks like acne scars, hopefully it cure in the next days but I was so scared for my skin…

3. blade k
    blade k says:

For the most part it was all right the first layer I put on my junk and underneath my chest to my legs it took some of the hair off so I went and applied it a second time it started burning around the inner of my thighs on one side where I had blackheads at

4. Leah
    Leah says:

I did it today, the last time I did it on my eyebrows it was fine, but I did it around my mouth and I literally have a red beard because it burnt through my skin, yes it was the hair removal cream 😂

5. Marcy Webb
    Marcy Webb says:

You’re right; I did, fact, leave it on too long. After five minutes, I saw that not much hair had been removed. So, instead of stopping while I was ahead, I left the product on for five minutes more. Big mistake. 🤭

6. Marcy Webb
    Marcy Webb says:

After watching your video, I went and purchased Nair Moisturizing Face Cream. The experience didn't end well. LOL! It tore my upper lip and chin up! Those areas were red and sensitive for two days, which converted into skin so dry, it looked burnt. Fortunately, I was able to return the product to the drugstore where I purchased it for a refund. I used various products to soothe and heal the upper lip and chin, which were back to normal in less than a week. I will leave the removal of upper lip and chin hair to my aesthetician. I should have known better; my skin is much more sensitive than I acknowledge sometimes.

7. severa jones
    severa jones says:

you should try magic shave black guys use it to avoid razor bumps and my girlfrind uses it tho shave her pubes, it does not burn its cold and you just scrape it off.

8. Johana k
    Johana k says:

I hate shaving my mustache because my hairs grow thicker and darker is disgusting ! But yet again nair also burns my face so I try to go get it waxed once a month. My face isn’t that hairy or so I think 🤔 😆

9. Leticia Martinez
    Leticia Martinez says:

Hey Audrey, my skin is sensitive so when I use the nair my skin stays red for 2 Days. For some reason when I wax or go do threading the hair gets or comes back worse 😫🙃😁!! Love you girl 💖💖💖💗!!

10. Julia
    Julia says:

Hi darling!
    I used to have issues with Nair sometimes; it would always bother me too. My best friend recommended me the 3-in-1 Hair Removal Cream by Veet to try instead, and it was so nice! No burning or stinging, and that was so amazing because I also have sensitive skin. 😍☺️
    On my non Veet days, I use the Flawless Shaver tool and it’s so gentle, portable, and convenient!

11. Hastur La Vista
    Hastur La Vista says:

thank you for doing this video. Seriously. Back in high school I used to be bullied because of facial hair and ever since then I cringe when I have to shave it again, just because I'm a woman… Seing that I'm not alone with this really helps :3

12. krash527
    krash527 says:

I've been using the facial Nair for years. I leave it on for 8 minutes to really penetrate the hair and get into the pores. Use a thick layer for best results, you shouldn't see your skin at all under the cream. If used correctly, it will dissolve the hair under the skin and in the follicle so you don't get the black dots or prickly feeling. After wiping off the Nair, wash the area with a mild soap to remove any residue left behind that can further irritate you skin. If your skin burns afterwards put an ointment like Vaseline or aquaphor on it and that will calm the skin. It really is better than shaving and lasts a few days longer. Hope that helps!